Atlantis Hostel Reviews

ul. Dietla 58, 31-039, Krakow, Poland

We liked this hostel, it is located between the old town and the jewish quarter so major sights are very walkable. The only negative thing I can say is that my bed in our four bed dorm was very uncomfortable but we changed rooms after our first night and in there the bed was fine.

the wifi didn't work in the rooms and the hostel was not so easy to find as the directions were quite misleading.

First, I stayed at an 8-bedroom and for 8 people there was only one bathroom. The bathroom and shower were together... So although I had to terribly go to the loo, I had to wait over 30 mins. Next, they sent all the people who were staying and email to 'welcome' us. They didn't use a bcc so I could see everyone who they sent the email to and everyone could see my email. My private information was shared with over 50 random people.... I am really, really unhappy about that.

• 4th Oct 2014

We are really sorry about the welcome email, we always use a bcc, reception must have sent a message in a hurry, that's a huge mistake. We totally understand your complaint. About the bathrooms-there are also shared bathrooms in different part of the hostel, i.e.the common room, so you can always use one of those. Cheers, Agnieszka.

Great hostel, good localization, I met nice people there! It's all very clean and the staff are very attentive.

Location seems good, a bit of a journey from the airport. Walking distance to main city attractions. Front desk girls were very helpful. Didn't see much of a commons area on the main floor. The stairs

Stayed here with two friends and the hostel was excellent. Room and shared bathroom was very clean. The staff were helpful and friendly whenever we asked them questions. The common room was good as well, really liked the comfy couches and free tea/coffee, felt more like home than a hostel. Only complaint would be that the wireless was very poor especially in the common room. Only a small thing and didn't take away from the overall experience. I would definitely stay here again.

• 30th Sep 2014