Atlantis Hostel Reviews

ul. Dietla 58, 31-039, Krakow, Poland

Construction work going on when we stayed, builders looking right into our dorm as there were no curtains. Sheets provided aren't that clean and look really old. Bathroom not great at all, very outdated, lights don't work so you're showering in the dark! Common room was cool and had mediocre vibes, good kitchen and lots of cooking/eating space. Good location into town too.

The staff were friendly and approachable. The hostel was clean and with good amenities though I had problem with the wifi.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • India

The location itself is good (between the old center and the Jewish district but it's along a very noisy road (cars + tram). You can't sleep without earplugs! During our stay there was also some work on the facade, they started working at 7 a.m... Wifi didn't work at all and there was only one bathroom & toilet for 2 bedrooms of 6 beds each... definitely not enough!

Thank you for the review, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused by the renovation. It's over now, you can check it by yourself. We encourage you to inform the reception staff about any problems with your room during your stay. Some of them could be fixed immediately if you tell us right away. Cheers ;)

Poor wifi!Wifi signal is so low that we had to use the wifi downstairs!

Staff are good but have little character!!!

znakomity hostel!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Slovakia

Don't be scared away by the entrance. The hostel is amazing.

One of the best hostels I have ever been and it is really cheap. Clean, nice staff, good location, secure! Great. I really recommend it!

Interiors of the room and bathroom were fine, but the building was under repairs and therefore quite dirty. Wifi in my room also didn't work so I had to connect to the internet in the common area. The bed and locker were okay though.

Atlantis was a bit far from the train station but close to the heart of the city, so depends on what you're looking for. They're super helpful planning tours of the salt mines or Auschwitz (where we went). They let us store our bags there after check out as well. There is construction happening right now so it's a bit loud but the staff is great!

Internet needs to be improved. Beds need to be tied, they did not look clean when first arriving. Free breakfast would be nice, as most other hostels in the area and same price range include one.

• 4th Jun 2015

Very clean and nice rooms, staff really friendly. There were building works going on while we were there that started every day at 7am, so that wasn't great. It should also be noted that there are large family groups staying there - Meaning there are lots of children running around early in the morning/families taking up the whole common room to prepare breakfast, which wasn't really the kind of atmosphere we were looking for! The wifi also didn't work.

Good location - just outside the Old Town. Nice rooms and clean bathrooms. The kitchen was good and had a nice atmosphere. Good value for money. The building itself was big, old and a bit creepy.

really enjoyed my stay here. wifi was hit and miss sometimes but pretty good hostel I reckon

I have been to more than 25 hostels in europe and I never found such an unpleasant and unprofessional woman from the staff in the morning. I felt very unconfortable with her turning the conversation in a personal way saying things like if I felt better than her. She charged us money as she said even if it would have been 5 minutes after the stipulated check out time". very dissapointed with that, but the guy from the staff was great and the hostel was cool. Just be aware of what I said.

Wasn't the worst place.

Our room was clean and modern - each bed had its own shelf, outlet, and light - with a very nice view out over the orchard behind the hostel. Bathroom was clean and functional. Location was great, a short walk from the main square and close to nearby restaurants. The hostel was generally quiet, but very thin walls meant we could often hear everything our neighbors were saying in the next room. Floors quite creaky. Did not use the kitchen or common areas. Would definitely stay here again

It was one of the greatest hostel where I ever been. The staff is very friendly and polite. Walking takes no more than 15 min to the Old Town. I promise you will have briliant roommates during your staying here. When I will come back to Krakow, I compulsory stay here one more time. It something like "must stay". LOL

1 2 3 Next » last »