Atlantis Hotel Reviews

14-16 Hull Road, Blackpool, Blackpool, England

Just like to say thanks to Martin and Jennifer for looking after my 2 mates and I over the weekend. Breakfast was great as is the location of the hotel which is right behind Coral Island on the front. Good luck with the future and hope to see you both again.

I had a really good experience. The staff was really kind and helpful. The facilities were clean and the room had all the things I needed it to relax. If I come back to Blackpool I will stay at the Atlantis Hotel. my only observations are that staff should inform other guests to respect other people's sleep. I was awakened by a very loud family having and argument right in from of my room. apart from that, I truly enjoyed my stayed. Great location. Great staff.