Atlantis Hotel Reviews

14-16 Hull Road, Blackpool, Blackpool, England

MARTIN WAS VERY HELPFUL AND ASSISTED US TO FIND AN EXCELLENT PARKING SPACE AND WAS VERY FRIENDLY WHEN WE RETURNED FOR AN EVENING DRINK.

• 21st Oct 2013
  • Wales
  • Couple, 41+

Nice place to stay with nice people who run it. It's located in the centre of Blackpool so it's a tops 15 minute walk away from pretty much everything. And it's worth to get up in the morning for the breakfast they cook!

Had an awesome stay here. Staff was extremely helpful, and even cooked me a great breakfast in the morning. Room was nice, for a hostel price I had my own bedroom, shower and bathroom. Really enjoyed it.

I COME EVERY YEAR IN BLACKPOOL FOR REBELLION FESTIVAL, BUT IT WAS MY FIRST TIME TO ATLANTIS. I FOUND A GOOD HOSTEL WITH A NICE ROOM! THE PLACE IS LOCATED IN THE CENTRE OF THE CITY, NEAR WINTERGARDENS, AND THIS IS IDEAL FOR ME! THE STAFF WAS FRIENDLY AND THEY HELP ME FOR ANYTHING THAT I HAD NEED, I LIKED A VEGETARIAN BREAKFAST TOO! I HOPE TO BOOK AGAIN NEXT YEAR! CHEERS FROM ITALY..... MANUEL

• 1st Aug 2012

A good stay. If I had a criticsm it would be the lack of flexibility over breakfast times,(not unusual though in Blackpool!)

Very good location good staff. Excellent services for this price! (Great English Breakfast)

Security: we had problems with room's door lock and they didn't fix it

U should be told that there are no parking and it costs alot about 25pounds to park at the main carpark

Great staff really, would've stayed longer if I could because of them. Not to forget that I had a swell time aswell.

Fantastic people, made me feel welcome & they would do anything for anyone. Great location.

the Breakfast room is a suprising delight hidden in the basement. the booking included a full breakfast. Short of an acutal menu it was like restaurant service. -excellent. There were some large group bookings but this is unlikely to be avoided given the city location. Overall and pleasant and comfortable stay.

helpful staff,good location,we got breakfast included even though it wasn\'t excellent....

Top room cold and damp. Hotwater took ages to come.

one of the top 10 in blackpool was made so welcome and together with a great location makes this hotel a real winner, thanks again guys. could recommend this hotel to anyone visiting blackpool see you again soon trevor...

Our en suite had no Door!! Good breakfast though

cold shower and toilet didn't flush.

no hot water, rest is ok

Alright if your desperate and theres no rooms anywhere else, but don't take the Mrs for a romantic weekend!!!!! For crashing out only. Breakfast not the best either