Atlas City Hotel Reviews

Paul-Heyse-strasse 18, Munich, Germany

They only give you one key. You also have to use key to turn on the lights. So if you have the lights on and want to lock the room while you are inside it, you have to turn out the lights and attempt to lock the room in the dark. Very close to the train station and walking distance to some attractions.

• 11th Mar 2014

The hotel was fantastic, perfectly situated and friendly, multilingual staff.

• 10th Mar 2014

It was a welcome change from staying in hostels. I had zero problems and sincerely enjoyed my stay.

I have wrong booking date, My exactly date to go there is 25-26 March 2014. After I go there, then I will rate for Atlas City Hotel. * However, this case I have to pay no show fee. I have accepted , but the hotel/hostel world must inform by email in 24 hrs. before it happend. Or the hotel/hostelworld must inform no show fee in area that easy to see. I still not know about no show free value. It's may be 1 EUR or 40 EUR, I need to know in formal rate. Put in somewhere on the reservation document.

Good location but horrible staff members. When unable to figure out how to open the door (tip: turn key all the way, then pull and push), staff member insisted that it was my own fault and offered no help. Also rudely began calling on the phone and chatting with another customer during checkout, prolonging the process by 10-15 minutes. Rooms small and basic, not very clean. Lots of noise from street, and the church bell rings every hour or so and can be heard in the room.

• 20th Dec 2013

Very accessible location, close to the train station and markets. Facilities are comfortable and immaculately clean. Even the gym was nice! All the staff spoke English and were very nice and helpful. Without a doubt I will stay there the next time I go to Munich.

• 14th Dec 2013