Atlas City Hotel Reviews

Paul-Heyse-strasse 18, Munich, Germany

We enjoyed our stay at Atlas City. The hotel breakfast was convenient and very good, although we only ate it once because it was 7 Euro each. As previous comments mentioned, the shower does get water throughout the bathroom floor, but other than that, no issues. Very convenient location. The hotel is just a 15 minute walk from the city center and Marienplatz and less than 10 minutes from the main train station. No air conditioning but relatively cool with the window open.

Clean, close Willing distance to the main train station

Small hotel room but good for what I needed for a night. I felt breakfast was too expensive for what was offered so I went and found my own. Overall good value for money.

It was wonderful, great location too

Nice and comfortable private room. Takes about 5 minutes from the main station of Munich.

great location...a bit expensive for the room tough...