8.2
Fabulous 471 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 471 Total Reviews
Atlas City Hotel Located at Paul-Heyse-strasse 18, , Munich.
Germany
Munich Bavaria 80336 Paul-Heyse-strasse 18
82% 471
48.1368096 11.5555787
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 41+
16th Aug 2016
5.7

On both mornings I stayed there I had cleaning staff rudely burst into my room and I wasn't provided with a 'Do not disturb' sign to keep them at bay. A woman named either Wanda or Vanda was incredibly rude to me when I asked her if she could printout a luggage tag from an email for me.

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
11th Aug 2016

Atlas City Hotel is definitely a hotel not a hostel, but we were happy to stay there and it was great value for money in a very clean and comfortable environment, just a few minutes walk from the central station and Karlsplatz which was great. Reception was a bit frosty - and don't get the airport shuttle from the hotel!! Just take the train, far more economical.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

Very much a hotel. My friend and I got single rooms and they were a nice break from living with 4 strangers in a room. The staff will help you as long as you aren't rude to them. The room was very clean and has a TV. Also it is a walk away from much of the city. There is an acceptable laundry mat across the street.

7th Aug 2016

Good hotel. For the price, it is a great value and the location is convenient for a quick visit to Munich. Near station. I would stay again.

• adaveyy
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
6th Aug 2016
7.4

The hotel was accommodating and you definitely get what you pay for. The room is very snug, literally just enough room for a bed. It was a little warm at night (August visit), even with the window open. The bed is not very comfortable, but if you are just staying for one night, it is manageable. The staff was nice and helpful. Although I do not have any major complaints about the hotel, I probably would not stay here again.

16th Jun 2016
7.4

It's a small hotel, not really a hostel. Munich is expensive and this place is cheap! It's close to the train and metro too. I was able to walk downtown easily. The neighborhood is sketchy, but Munich feels overall safe to me. The staff is not outgoing and the rooms are small but comfortable. I would stay here again.

• Singapore, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Jun 2016
6.3

Room is small, and was abit noisy outside in the morning. Staff wasn't very friendly but the location is good, near the city centre.

4th Jun 2016

More of a hotel than a hostel. Loved the short walk to the train station! Nice time overall.

13th May 2016
7.1

Great position, clean and next to the central station (hbf)

• Indonesia, Male, 18-24
7th May 2016
7.7

Staffs are ok. Location is good, like around 10 minutes walk to the main station, which was just I need since I wasn't there for sightseeing. Room is small but enough for 2 nights. Bathroom was clean altho shower wasn't fully covered so water spreads everywhere near the bathroom door. Internet was okay. The only problem was on my last day there in the morning where the staff/maid knocked & opened my door when I was still asleep. Maybe they weren't aware I was still inside...