Atlas City Hotel Reviews

Paul-Heyse-strasse 18, Munich, Germany

Staff don't seem interested at all in being there. Rooms are very small, No atmosphere. Location is a 20 minute walk to city, not exactly a safe feeling suburb to be in. We ended up leaving early and checking into a place closer to the city Would not stay here again.

Double room very small but comfortable, with a small toilet and a shower inside. Nice location for who travels by train, just 10 min from the central station. Wi-fi is free and works good. Not the kindest staff I have ever found, but for one night we didn't need much. It was a bit complicated to change reservation from a single to a double room, but eventually it worked out without changing the reservation online. I recommend it for a weekend in Munich!

My mother got into a car accident so I went to her house instead and delayed my stay at Atlas City Hotel until January. Haven't heard from them about the new dates.

Good location for Oktoberfest. But too pricey for size of room. Newly refurbished room. Comfortable single bed. Woman on the front desk was rude and obviously hates her job. I wouldn't stay here again because of her attitude.

• 20th Sep 2015

Wasn't thrilled to have to pay 35 euros per night for parking at a city garage. They have an agreement with one of the garages but they are under construction, which would have lowered the price by 10 Euros. Also staff wasn't that well versed in either English or what the city offered. I was asking about a hop on / hop off bus that stops and the sites, and the clerk said there wasn't one. Yet in the lobby I was able to locate a brochure for it ????. The location is good and room clean.

Stock standard to expected services ... Clean and pleasant

Very small but decent and clean room, quiet yet central location. Positive in general!

• 11th Sep 2015
  • Israel

Bit of a walk to the attractions, room was also quite small. However everything was very clean and the staff were very helpful.would stay again.