7.8
Very Good 474 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 474 Total Reviews
Atlas City Hotel Located at Paul-Heyse-strasse 18, , Munich.
Germany
Munich Bavaria 80336 Paul-Heyse-strasse 18
78% 474
48.1368096 11.5555787
    Rooms available

26th Nov 2016

Good little hotel with friendly staff. I was just looking for a room for a Saturday night and this was relatively cheap compared to other hotels - it was clean and did the job. Breakfast costs extra but was nice. The single rooms have minimal space (which didn't worry me, but just a heads up in case you're expecting space to stretch out)

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
16th Sep 2016
3.7

This is definitely not a hotel we've stayed in hostels better. Tiny dated room & a rude receptionist on arrival. We paid extortionate rates during Oktoberfest. We paid €500 for 2 nights. I'm from kilkenny which is always busy, for that price you'd get a very nice room in a 4 or 5 star during our busiest festivals

• Australia, Male, 41+
16th Aug 2016
5.7

On both mornings I stayed there I had cleaning staff rudely burst into my room and I wasn't provided with a 'Do not disturb' sign to keep them at bay. A woman named either Wanda or Vanda was incredibly rude to me when I asked her if she could printout a luggage tag from an email for me.

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
11th Aug 2016

Atlas City Hotel is definitely a hotel not a hostel, but we were happy to stay there and it was great value for money in a very clean and comfortable environment, just a few minutes walk from the central station and Karlsplatz which was great. Reception was a bit frosty - and don't get the airport shuttle from the hotel!! Just take the train, far more economical.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

Very much a hotel. My friend and I got single rooms and they were a nice break from living with 4 strangers in a room. The staff will help you as long as you aren't rude to them. The room was very clean and has a TV. Also it is a walk away from much of the city. There is an acceptable laundry mat across the street.

7th Aug 2016

Good hotel. For the price, it is a great value and the location is convenient for a quick visit to Munich. Near station. I would stay again.

• adaveyy
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
6th Aug 2016
7.4

The hotel was accommodating and you definitely get what you pay for. The room is very snug, literally just enough room for a bed. It was a little warm at night (August visit), even with the window open. The bed is not very comfortable, but if you are just staying for one night, it is manageable. The staff was nice and helpful. Although I do not have any major complaints about the hotel, I probably would not stay here again.

16th Jun 2016
7.4

It's a small hotel, not really a hostel. Munich is expensive and this place is cheap! It's close to the train and metro too. I was able to walk downtown easily. The neighborhood is sketchy, but Munich feels overall safe to me. The staff is not outgoing and the rooms are small but comfortable. I would stay here again.