Atlas City Hotel Reviews

Paul-Heyse-strasse 18, Munich, Germany

I was there during Oktoberfest and it was everything I needed and nothing more. Small but adequate room, great location, and friendly staff. The parade literally ran underneath my window on the second day!

Nice clean rooms. The pillows are really uncomfortable though.

Because the beds were separated we adjusted the room a little bid. There the ground was very dirty. Also in the trashcan we found a cigarette bud. When we came back around 22:00 there was no one at the desk what was strange. And when someone showed up they weren't really polite.

• 10th Aug 2014

We had a good stay. The facilities were good

Not a bad hotel in the Hauptbahnhof area. The rooms are nice and the breakfast was not bad. The bad thing is that the neighborhood in which the hotel is located is a bit sketchy.

perfect everything...but it was too hot 6th floor...

Another time with my family stayed at this hotel because it was close to the center. The street is a little noisier because of traffic, but in the center you can walk. The surrounding population is Turkish, Arabic, and it gives the charm of the exotic. The hotel has two lifts, no air conditioning. In the room everything is working properly and to maintain. On the ground floor you have a good Internet access, a friendly staff provides detailed information that you need. Near the subway station.

The hotel was clean and comfortable, the rooms were quite small but we were out for the majority of our time so it didn't matter. It was a pleasant place to stay.

The two ladies at the front desk were extremely rude to me when I checked in and checked out. This was the only hotel in the 8 different countries we went to that I had a bad experience at. The facilities weren't as nice as I expected and there was no Air Conditioning and you share a balcony with the whole hotel, so it's a bit scary keeping your windows open. All in all, the experience with the people at the front desk made my stay there bad.

• 7th Jul 2014

Easy to find from transtation. 24/hour reception, so nice if arriving late or going out. Everyone was very nice. Room was cozy. Maybe, slightly on the pricy side, but I was just happy to have a place to myself. Was located on a street where some people were being pretty loud until 4am that night, so that was annoying.

Atlas City Hotel is a comfortable and convenient place. The staff in reception are nice and speak English. Even I do not know German, there is no difficulty for communicating with them. Besides, Atlas City Hotel is located in Theresienwiese, the venue for the famous Oktoberfest every year. It only costs about 10 mins to walk to the Bavaria Status, the Hall of Fame and open area for organizing the beer festival. As the hotel is close to the Hauptbahnhof, it costs about 5 mins to walk to it.

This hotel is okay for its price. It has a good location quite near te train station and I didn't heat too much noise in the night, although it was friday. It smelled a bit of mold in the bathroom, but otherwise it looked clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was nice and you can leave the luggage during the day when you're leaving.

The room doesn't feel clean upon entering. There was no cover /door/curtain for the shower tub. Water goes all over the bathroom upon showering. Very unsafe. You could slip and fall. Soap container is present but empty. It doesn't matter coz the soap stinks! I would not go back here.

Was ok, very central. No complains.. was very cheap for Munich which is probably the most expensive city in Germany.

Very central location. Only a couple of minutes to the railway station and a few more to old town. The staff were friendly and spoke good English. Our room was cozy and clean. Free wifi worked in our room.

Very friendly staff and clean, nice rooms.

Room small but cozy. Hotel in Middle-Eastern neighborhood, was not real comfortable walking streets but ok. Wanted bottle of wine, had to walk several blocks to find store that carried any alcoholic beverages. Breakfast was good and well worth the cost. I'd recommend for the casual traveler.