8.4
Fabulous 462 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 462 Total Reviews
Atlas City Hotel Located at Paul-Heyse-strasse 18, , Munich.
Germany
Munich Bavaria 80336 Paul-Heyse-strasse 18
84% 462
48.1368096 11.5555787
    Rooms available

• Singapore, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Jun 2016
6.3

Room is small, and was abit noisy outside in the morning. Staff wasn't very friendly but the location is good, near the city centre.

4th Jun 2016

More of a hotel than a hostel. Loved the short walk to the train station! Nice time overall.

13th May 2016
7.1

Great position, clean and next to the central station (hbf)

• Indonesia, Male, 18-24
7th May 2016
7.7

Staffs are ok. Location is good, like around 10 minutes walk to the main station, which was just I need since I wasn't there for sightseeing. Room is small but enough for 2 nights. Bathroom was clean altho shower wasn't fully covered so water spreads everywhere near the bathroom door. Internet was okay. The only problem was on my last day there in the morning where the staff/maid knocked & opened my door when I was still asleep. Maybe they weren't aware I was still inside...

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

We arrived at the Atlas City Hotel in the middle of the night, but the staff allowed us to check in to our room 9 hours earlier, allowing us some well needed rest after a long journey. It is located near the bus and train station, they have helpful staff and next to that the room looked good and clean. The room was not that big, but for a 2 night journey it was well above what I expected when I booked the room. Very good value for money in my opinion.