Atlas Hostel Reviews

#13 ve Smeckach, Praha 1, Prague, Czech Republic

When I reached this place I was happy that it was centrally located.... But when I reached I saw the reception is closed.... Guys if you reach this place any time you probably will never find the receptionist in his room..... He or she or it never seems to like to be there. It seems they have given an emergency number so that you can call them back but even that doesn't work. For that specific reason when you enter you will see an odd hole in the door to return keys. Bad locality with brothels.

If you will stay here with only girls,Don't!It is in the redlight street of the Prague and there are lots of man who came for bachelorette party and stay in this street.We woke up in 3am in the morning with their noice.It is not safe for girls and the reception is not available all the time,man leave it at night.

It is very close to the city center and old city, but the street is full of cabares and night clubs and not that secure. The staff is very nice and helpful, but only one person is there btwn 9 am-9 pm. The rooms look great and big, but not very clean. And the worst thing is, the internet is not working at all!

Thank you!

probably need to get a better wifi service provider.

it is the worst hotel that i have ever live, the person there is unmanerly and rude. he always want to cheat the guest. it made me feel bad about the hole city.

In the street of red lights

Very good place to stay. I recommand it.

Great location and good facilities however 2 problems. 1, found a used condom in our room when we were staying. 2, had problems accessing our room, due to the way the door unlocked. With no one at reception we had to call up and have someone come down. If you are staying here be sure they demonstrate how the locks work so you don't end up with a situation like ours. So just 2 hindrances on an otherwise good place to stay