Atlas Hostel Reviews

#13 ve Smeckach, Praha 1, Prague, Czech Republic

In the street of red lights

Very good place to stay. I recommand it.

Great location and good facilities however 2 problems. 1, found a used condom in our room when we were staying. 2, had problems accessing our room, due to the way the door unlocked. With no one at reception we had to call up and have someone come down. If you are staying here be sure they demonstrate how the locks work so you don't end up with a situation like ours. So just 2 hindrances on an otherwise good place to stay

I visited this hostel with my boyfriend and we were really satisfied, it was like a hotel in the price of a hostel. Everything was clean and tidy, and we were able to use all the facilities that they promised in the website. The only disadvantage is the street that this hostel is located, with all the strip bars, it is strange some times. But I would definitely recommend this place (I already did)

• 5th Dec 2014