Atlas Hostel Reviews

#13 ve Smeckach, Praha 1, Prague, Czech Republic

I visited this hostel with my boyfriend and we were really satisfied, it was like a hotel in the price of a hostel. Everything was clean and tidy, and we were able to use all the facilities that they promised in the website. The only disadvantage is the street that this hostel is located, with all the strip bars, it is strange some times. But I would definitely recommend this place (I already did)

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Greece

Don't pay anything in advance! The guy at reception will charge you twice.

• 3rd Oct 2014

It's really close to the city center and to everything what we wanted to see. It was great kitchen with a lot of facilities. The room was quite clean. The staff was heplful, but we had a problem with stored our luggage, so we had to go to the railway station, but it's 10 minutes on foot. One of the objection is that we booked prived room with bathroom, but access was from the corporate kitchen... And on hostel's street are a lot of night club. It was good stay, but I will not come back here.

The location of the hostel is perfect, close both to the train station and the center of the city. The staff was very helpful and the accommodation was worth the money.

Compared to my last stay there couple of years ago the place looks very much run down, not maintained properly, some refurbishment would be appreciated, you can not thrive only on your location, the place needs to look nice and pleasant from inside as well.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Poland
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I was there with my boyfriend and we really enjoyed it! Room with private bathroom was clean and spacy, next to big kitchen. Thanks Atlas for perfect services. Oh and the city is gorgeous. See you next summer :-)!

• 3rd Jul 2014

It is comfortable hostel in the downtown, great stuff, everything was really close to this place. Great weather and people in Prague, just go there....!

• 3rd Jul 2014

staff was totally not interested. and eventhough he said internet connection was 7x24 available, there were no signal in our room at all! in addition, it is not a hostel, it as an apartment! wrong information!

• 19th Jun 2014