Atlas Hostel Reviews

#13 ve Smeckach, Praha 1, Prague, Czech Republic

I visited this hostel with my boyfriend and we were really satisfied, it was like a hotel in the price of a hostel. Everything was clean and tidy, and we were able to use all the facilities that they promised in the website. The only disadvantage is the street that this hostel is located, with all the strip bars, it is strange some times. But I would definitely recommend this place (I already did)

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Greece

Don't pay anything in advance! The guy at reception will charge you twice.

• 3rd Oct 2014

It's really close to the city center and to everything what we wanted to see. It was great kitchen with a lot of facilities. The room was quite clean. The staff was heplful, but we had a problem with stored our luggage, so we had to go to the railway station, but it's 10 minutes on foot. One of the objection is that we booked prived room with bathroom, but access was from the corporate kitchen... And on hostel's street are a lot of night club. It was good stay, but I will not come back here.