Atlas Hostels Reviews

16 Talbot Square, Paddington, London, England

lI've never seen like this hostel before. It was the filthiest ever. I usually dont care much about the condition of a hostel. I coudnt bare it this time.

I'm stay on top the stairs is so small.no lobby..no lif..so difficult. .

Thanks for the hospitality and drying my clothes and don't worry about the towel.

in the beginning it was a bit chaotic because the owners were about to renovate the hostel. So we can't tell how the normal condition of the hostel was. the bathroom was poorly equipped (no plugs, bins, toilet brush). quiet location of the hostel and bus and metro stops could be reached within 1-2 minutes (15 more minutes via metro to get to the city centre).The owners were extremely friendly and did everything they could to make it a pleasant stay.So all in all we totally recommend it.

Kitchen in the rooms which meant it didn't smell great. Good location, bed was fine and good value for money, not a sociable hostel.

We weren't sure what to expect but had a great stay. Things seemed hectic at first due to remodeling that was taking place, but the owners were very nice, the linens were clean, and the beds were comfortable (brand new mattresses). Plus the location can't be beat!

Easy to find, great environment in a fantastic central location. Staff were very friendly. Free tea and coffee in the morning, and the bathroom was clean.

this hostel is so hard to find and if you call the phone it will go through to a booking agent so you wont be able to find directions. its small rooms but they have fitted far to many beds in each room so the bunk beds are pretty much touching so you might as well be sleeping in the same bed as a stranger. there is no security lockers for valuables which is very unhelpful and ii found the lady was making up excuses like being tired for the lack of service there was.

Good value for money! It is right in the center of London. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Facilities were nice and clean. Other people who were staying at the hostel at that time were OK. Cons - rooms are small and it is almost impossible to turn around in the bathroom. Also there are no lockers to keep your things. But otherwise everything is just fine and when you think about the location of the hostel and price you paid then everything looks even better. I would recommend this hostel!

Excellent location with great value for money, staff is friendly, atmosphere was good, beds were clean, bathroom too. I would recommend it.

Poor security as doors to building left open and no locks for each room. However, good value for money and good location.

Make sure the showers work. It was spitting water. Make sure you know how much deposit to give back. It was 25 pounds. You gave me 10. I had to ask for the rest. You gave me another 10. I gave up. Spoiled the stay right at the end. Otherwise it was in an excellent location. It was clean enough. the room and the bed, the most important. The staff were friendly and accomodating. I would recommend to anyone wanting to stay fairly centrally for an excellent price. Security though is questionable.

It was good that there wasn't a huge amount of people around. However supplies in the kitchen were lacking. Could only pay by cash and it took a few days to receive our receipt.