Atlas Hostels Reviews

16 Talbot Square, Paddington, London, England

Very good hostel indeed. Apparently the previous guests had taken all they keys with them, so we had to wait a little while for getting new keys, which was no problem at all. The staff was very nice and the rooms were clean. Rooms include own bathroom and kitchen! This hostel is nicely located near Paddington station.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Finland

Someone came into out room at 6 in the morning, and took a toilet roll. This was strange and made us feel very unsafe. Also, there were no pans and very few knives and forks. The shower was also weak.

• 4th Apr 2014

I was very disappointed with my stay here. The photos advertised on this website do not accurately portray the facilities I was presented with; rather than staying in the house pictured, I was directed into the basement of the house where instead of staying in a "4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite" as I had booked, I was placed in a 6 bed mixed dorm with what cannot be considered an ensuite. Rather, I would liken it to a toilet & shower found in a campervan. No credit card services are provided.

Great location. quiet, clean sheets when we arrived. The bathroom was cleaned on a daily basis by a lovely lady. The kitchen has cooking equipment, cutlery and crockery. The rooms are of a nice size. There is somebody on site 24 hours that is very helpful, overall we had a very pleasant stay, bargain for just £15 a night!!

• 24th Mar 2014

Excellent quiet location on a side street near Paddington Station. Beds are comfortable and enough space in the dorms. Reasonably well-stocked communal kitchen. Cheap price at £15.00. Manager is friendly and very helpful, would recommend to anyone wanted to stay in London.

• 24th Mar 2014

كان لي تجربة رائعة في نزل الخاص بك. الموظفين ودية للغاية. الناس البقاء في النزل شعرت أكثر مثل الأسرة بدلا من الغرباء. لا أستطيع الانتظار للعودة. شكرا على كل شيء!

• United Arab Emirates

Everything was just great. The perfect accommodation for quiet nights. the hostel is very central, to many places. I had a wonderful stay and hope to come back soon, with my friends next time i am back in London.

• 24th Mar 2014

Very quiet, beds were clean but nothing else was. The other backpackers in our room had to ask the receptionist for a vacumn and cleaning products. Toilets had fecal matter all over them and had never been cleaned, shower and sink were just as disgusting! Price is fair but expect to clean everything yourself

I haven't been to a dirtier place. There was hair, bags, junk from former tenants. We cleaned the room by our self coz it was awful. The room was very tiny, there wasn't hot water the firs night. The bathrooms were even dirtier than the rooms.

• 10th Mar 2014
  • Bulgaria

There are no locks on the doors and only two lockers in the room (you could not put all your luggage there) The rooms are located under the ground floor and the windows do not close properly. Three rooms share the same kitchen and it did not feel clean inside. Other than that, the location is great and the owner/staff are really nice.

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Bulgaria

This hostel has a great staff who are friendly, helpful and make genuine connections with people. Very clean rooms. hostel is great value for money £15.00. Location is great for the tube, shopping and sights, would recommend the hostel to anyone travelling to London!!!!

For £15 a night you get a hostel in a fantastic location, with relaxed staff that are helpful. The room was clean i stayed in a 8 bed dorm with bathroom and kitchen was v good experience i will return to atlas again A*

• Vietnam

Très bien situé, excellent qualité prix £15! je recommande l'atlas à tous mes amis, je vais rester encore quand à Londres-MERCI!

My atlas experience was great!! :) i enjoyed my stay, was in a peaceful location but at the same time not far from central links, its cheap, clean with very friendly staff, i felt safe when there being a single female traveler, i meet some nice people in the dorm i stayed in, I would recommend this hostel to all of my friends and to everyone who is visiting London.

• 6th Dec 2013

had a great stay, the room was clean, bed was comfy. its in a super location, the hostel is as described you get what you pay for great value for money. will defiantly recommend!!!!!!

• 6th Dec 2013

We were 5 friends staying at Atlas for three nights and we had a great time there. It's easy, cheap, clean, it has one of the best locations in London and they also have a very friendly owner. I will recommend this hostel to all of my friends and to everyone of you visiting London.

• 3rd Dec 2013
  • hampuslofgren842
  • Sweden

i am unable to comment objectively on any of the above. When i arrived at atlas hostel i was told there was no bed for me,There was no confirmed booking therefore i had no reservation. i slept on a couch in the propriertors flat which was the best he could do under the circumstances. most hospitable. whoever was managing the website for atlas had failed to make my reservation. What do you make of that ?

really good location, very relaxed staff and helpful. was clean stayed in 6 bed dorm with bathroom and kitchen was v good for 15 pound

• 11th Nov 2013

The first room where I stayed was not the one I had payed for and was not clean. The owner corrected that mistake so I was moved to another lovely bedroom, super clean and nice. The hostel is really well located and has excellent facilities. Good value for money.

We were staying in this hotel for two nights and booked 4 beds ensuite room. Of course we got 6bed room with-no-ensuite. There are no any lockers for secure your things, there is no reception - only owner who keeps saying that they just opened and they didn't get things yet... So they don't have possibility to pay with credit card, no stamps, date or number on invoice etc. Even there were no hot water. Only good thing about this place is location. I think this place is not even legal hostel