7.6
Very Good 700 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 700 Total Reviews
Atlas Pension & Hostel Located at #13 ve Smeckach, Praha 1, Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 11000 #13 ve Smeckach, Praha 1
76% 700
50.0785424 14.4265079
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
22nd Aug 2016

A real charming little apartment set only a street away from the main strip in Prague (though despite this was quiet and secluded), we were greeted by the very friendly owner who made us feel extremely welcome, room had everything needed and the shared kitchen facilities were fantastic. We also found out at a later time that Nicolas Tesla once lived there which made for a nice fun fact! Only a fifteen minute walk from Charles bridge, but would suggest the metro for access to Prague castle.

• Algeria, Male, 25-30
12th Aug 2016

very good price and the room was really good and clean. i liked very much

18th Jun 2016

A bit dusty, but overall nice! It's simply an apartment style room.

28th May 2016
5.7

Worst reception ever! I got there and couldn't find "Atlas" written anywhere so I was not even sure I was in the right place...and then I noticed a faded sign on the doorbell and rang. No answer at all because nobody was there! I asked at a nearby hotel if they knew where Atlas Hostel was (once again to make sure I was in the right place), the receptionist didn't know but called the hostel and she was told by a friend of the Atlas receptionist "I'll get there in 30 min"...so I ha

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
14th May 2016
5.4

There was not really a hostel atmosphere as we stayed in a two-bed room and had no contact to other travellers. The facilities were OK, it was a place to sleep, not more not less.