7.7
Very Good 697 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 697 Total Reviews
Atlas Pension & Hostel Located at #13 ve Smeckach, Praha 1, Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 11000 #13 ve Smeckach, Praha 1
77% 697
50.0785424 14.4265079
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
22nd Aug 2016

A real charming little apartment set only a street away from the main strip in Prague (though despite this was quiet and secluded), we were greeted by the very friendly owner who made us feel extremely welcome, room had everything needed and the shared kitchen facilities were fantastic. We also found out at a later time that Nicolas Tesla once lived there which made for a nice fun fact! Only a fifteen minute walk from Charles bridge, but would suggest the metro for access to Prague castle.

• Algeria, Male, 25-30
12th Aug 2016

very good price and the room was really good and clean. i liked very much

18th Jun 2016

A bit dusty, but overall nice! It's simply an apartment style room.

28th May 2016
5.7

Worst reception ever! I got there and couldn't find "Atlas" written anywhere so I was not even sure I was in the right place...and then I noticed a faded sign on the doorbell and rang. No answer at all because nobody was there! I asked at a nearby hotel if they knew where Atlas Hostel was (once again to make sure I was in the right place), the receptionist didn't know but called the hostel and she was told by a friend of the Atlas receptionist "I'll get there in 30 min"...so I ha

• Poland, Female, 31-40
18th Mar 2016
6.9

Good location and quiet place but staff don't inform about specific car parking conditions in Prague and parking on the street can cost a fortune ( the car will be taken off by the police ). They also sell private ensuite as the bathroom for one room but outside it without informing about it. Another thing are beds - so old and with hard metal parts in mattress that you can have signs on your back after sleeping on them... I don't recommend.