Attractive Penzion

Superb 365 Total Reviews

• sanyapaige7124
  • USA, Female, 25-30
2nd Dec 2016

The Penzion Attractive was an excellent find. It's in a perfect location for exploring Prague - right on the river. It was clean, comfortable and run very smoothly and professionally. Breakfast was even provided. Would highly recommend!

5th Nov 2016

Honestly I really loved this place. There are only 4 rooms and I didn't see anyone in my 3 night stay so there is not atmosphere but I love the quietness of it. The location is great I could walk everywhere. Near a Metro station, perfect!

22nd Oct 2016

For those who have heavy suitcases the staircase is a nightmare. Also, if you have noisy neighbours nobody will help you as you will unlikely call the host at midnight.

• Spain, Female, 41+
4th Oct 2016

This was a perfect Place to stay when in Prague. Very central, just 3 minutes from Charles Bridge and 10 minutes from Old Square. The metro just around the corner. An incredible breakfast with ham, cheese, different jams, tea or coffee. Quick internet and they have a Café-Pub Atmosphere downstairs with fantastic food and beer. I'm very happy with my stay at Attractive and I would come back again ant time! Margarita Aparicio

• South Korea, All Female Group, 25-30
21st Sep 2016

Location was perfect for us. It's just in front of the Charles Bridge. Really good to see the night view of the bridge. But there was no elevator so it was hard work to carry my baggage from ground floor. If there is a kitchen, would be perfect!

• Uruguay, Female, 31-40
23rd Aug 2016

Loved it!!!!!! Perfectly located, wonderful and extremely helpful staff, comfortable room and bathroom. There is a restaurant downstairs that I fully recommend. The only problem is that you have to go up like 3 levels for the room and there is no elevator. Not so comfortable if you are with big luggage as me. Anyway, staff helped me to get everything upstairs. I really recommend this pension. I had an amazing time in beautiful Prague!