Attractive Penzion Reviews

Smetanovo nabrezi 14, Prague 1, Old City, Prague, Czech Republic

Location is amazing!! Steps from Charles bridge and a short walk to anything else. Johana was fantastic, gave us directions and best places to eat and tourist info! Bfast was delicious. Coffee, tea and an assortment of cheese, ham, toast and jellies. Bed was comfy, room super clean. Nice fan in room to keep it cool. Bit of a hike up 3 flights, but worth it! Also let us leave luggage until our 11pm bus. Super accomodating place. Highly recommend. And super quiet!

Perfect location, lovely rooms and a nice breakfast. Overall a pleasant stay

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Wales

Location was absolutely fantastic! Just opposite of the bridge, I didn't need to use any transport to arrive any attraction! However, my room wifi was so bad. I need to go out side the room to use wifi. And I need to walk 3 floor to arrive the hostel, if I are young, is fine:) Free breakfast was good too! Cheese, bread, jam etc. If I can visit again, I will choose this hostel again.

A nice pension with a very large free breakfast that helped save money.

I loved everything about it, the location is perfect. Price very good. I find it very charming and relaxing. Can be a bit noisy at night due to some pubs, but nothing dramatic i still managed to sleep well. If you have mobility problems you should think twice before making a booking as it is on the top of a old building, without lift!

• 6th Jun 2014

Very cozy, nice breakfast in the morning and great location.

Enjoyed our stay, very convenient. Would come again!

Facts: located directly next to charles' bridge. breakfast consists of toast (can be toasted by yourself), tea, coffee, cheese, ham, jam, nutella. furniture both in room and breakfast corner is very basic (no cabinet to close, squeaky bed), saw the owner once at checkin. towels and linen were included. Feelings: liked the place, owner was nice, possibility to store our luggage was also great. maybe the shower could use a little mold removing. I will come again. Thank you Peter!

View all Prague Bed and Breakfasts