Attractive Penzion Reviews

Smetanovo nabrezi 14, Prague 1, Old City, Prague, Czech Republic

Great location. Good room for the price. Breakfast is included although basic. Only complaint is that wifi is bad anywhere except the lobby area.

Great place just 2-3 minutes walk from the Charles Bridge. Located on the top floor, the ceilings slope in and the rooms are crossed with rough exposed support beams, which we found to be really cool. Breakfast is provided on a tray in the common area which you can pick up anytime you like. We had a bit of a miscommunication about the time we were showing up and had to sit on the stoop for a while, but overall we had a great stay!

Very nice hostel. The location next to the river is really lovely and the cafe downstairs is good value and nice food/ drink. Breakfast was very generous. The only downside was that it was awkward to get hold of the owner as he was rarely in the hostel.

What a great place to stay at! The location was ideal to visit the city: every major monument is within waking distance. The room was nice, very clean and quiet. The breakfast was more than enough. Sure, there are 3 flights of stairs to clim to get to the room but this way you are away from the noise of the streets and can really rest. I will stay there again if I come back to Prague.

Location is amazing!! Steps from Charles bridge and a short walk to anything else. Johana was fantastic, gave us directions and best places to eat and tourist info! Bfast was delicious. Coffee, tea and an assortment of cheese, ham, toast and jellies. Bed was comfy, room super clean. Nice fan in room to keep it cool. Bit of a hike up 3 flights, but worth it! Also let us leave luggage until our 11pm bus. Super accomodating place. Highly recommend. And super quiet!

Perfect location, lovely rooms and a nice breakfast. Overall a pleasant stay

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Wales

Location was absolutely fantastic! Just opposite of the bridge, I didn't need to use any transport to arrive any attraction! However, my room wifi was so bad. I need to go out side the room to use wifi. And I need to walk 3 floor to arrive the hostel, if I are young, is fine:) Free breakfast was good too! Cheese, bread, jam etc. If I can visit again, I will choose this hostel again.

A nice pension with a very large free breakfast that helped save money.

I loved everything about it, the location is perfect. Price very good. I find it very charming and relaxing. Can be a bit noisy at night due to some pubs, but nothing dramatic i still managed to sleep well. If you have mobility problems you should think twice before making a booking as it is on the top of a old building, without lift!

• 6th Jun 2014