Attractive Penzion Reviews

Smetanovo nabrezi 14, Prague 1, Old City, Prague, Czech Republic

I enjoyed my stay at the Attractive Penzion but I felt there were a few issues with security, since no one was at the hotel reception most of the time. I understand that this is because Peter is running the cafe on the bottom floor, but there was no one around all day. Sometimes the door to the hotel wasn't even locked. The only other issue was the wifi. It needs some upgrading. I couldn't even send an email on my computer because the signal was so weak.

Like everything I stayed at this hostel. If the room can face the river will be great.

Very good location, perfect to visit the City. The room is nice and confortable. Only problem is lack of isolation between rooms and a noisy bed.

• 19th Dec 2014

Very nice and comfortable stay!

View all Prague Bed and Breakfasts