Attractive Penzion Reviews

Smetanovo nabrezi 14, Prague 1, Old City, Prague, Czech Republic

Cute attic apartment in prime location! Only negative is the spiral staircase. This was a perfect place! Across the road from Charles bridge and behind the building is the best coffee spot and awesome world famous bar. Would definitely stay here again. Don't expect too much here, breakfast is bread with condiments and a meat platter to snack on for lunch. It was perfect for us but it is no 5 star affair. But all in all, a great place with great service. Will be back here again

Being peeky : only fruit juice and napkins missing for breakfast!!!

• 7th Jun 2015

I enjoyed my stay at the Attractive Penzion but I felt there were a few issues with security, since no one was at the hotel reception most of the time. I understand that this is because Peter is running the cafe on the bottom floor, but there was no one around all day. Sometimes the door to the hotel wasn't even locked. The only other issue was the wifi. It needs some upgrading. I couldn't even send an email on my computer because the signal was so weak.

Like everything I stayed at this hostel. If the room can face the river will be great.

View all Prague Bed and Breakfasts