Attractive Penzion Reviews

Smetanovo nabrezi 14, Prague 1, Old City, Prague, Czech Republic

It's lovely place to stay in Prague, the location couldn't be better, it's right on the most popular region of the city, you can go by walking to charles bridge, the clock, etc. Th thing that you should be aware is that they have a lot of stairs to go upside, so if you have a lot of luggage you have to carry it all the way up. That was my case and the manager was very kind to help me out. I definitely would come back and recommend this place for everyone who wants to stay in a quiet room.

Great little place. Very homely and perfectly located in Prague. Easy to find and the owner was very welcoming and attentive. There isn't a bad word I can say about this place. Highly recommended! Will stay here again without any hesitation. Thanks again!

Attractive Penzion has the best location. You are right in the middle of everything. However, if you are looking for a hostel to meet people, it probably won't happen here. There are only a few rooms and it was pretty empty during my stay.

I really liked the B&B, it was comfortable and clean. I think it is an excellent place to stay and visit Prague because it is between the "two" interesting places of the city. The wifi is a little bit hard to catch in some places, but it's ok. The breakfast was fine: bread, nutella, ham, cheese, coffee, tea, etc. I would like to have more contact with the owner to know good places to eat or drink a beer.

Met Peter on the way in (I had to go to the cafè below to get in). The room was nice and tidy, but I was there during the down season and the place was empty. Prague is lovely, and the location of the accommodation is great.

It's super good location only 3 minutes by walk to Charles bridge, only 8 minutes to Prague old square, the staffs are very nice and helpful. We enjoy the stay very much. The breakfast is good!

Great location

• 12th Sep 2015
  • Jordan

We enjoyed our stay very much, great location, clean and comfortable. Breakfast would be nice if some fruit or yogurt was included. Wifi not very good in room only just in seating area.

The manager, Peter was very kind and helpful with us. I made the mistake of booking a single room for one person, when there were two of us traveling together. Peter was very gracious and helpful, he arranged double accommodations for us, and charged me a discounted rate for the second person, which he absolutely did not have to do! The location was great, the security measures felt very safe, and you can't beat the price. I would ABSOLUTELY stay here again!

View all Prague Bed and Breakfasts