Attractive Penzion Reviews

Smetanovo nabrezi 14, Prague 1, Old City, Prague, Czech Republic

I love the location so much as it saves great amount of time going to famous sights compared to other hostels. But the room I was staying has a window opens to the cafeteria and it was quite noisy until 11pm. I would love it if some fruit being provided for breakfast:)

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

Nice location,The hostel is located in the centraland not far away from the chales bridge just 3 mins by walking ,. the cleanliness of the room is very good. Value of money. The owner is kind and helpful. I will be back for sure

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Thailand

The best! Came here after staying in a hostel and wish I would have been here the whole time. Seriously don't stay anywhere else in Prague, it will be a waste of your money.

We had a nice stay at this place. Location were perfect, and quiet from the city noise. The room was clean and cosy, the host was polite and nice, though not present at all times (which was not necessary for us anyways). The breakfast was simple, but okay. Abit food and smoke-smells from the restaurant underneat from time to time, but then you just close the window. No AC, but a huge fan saved us from the heat in the summer nights. In summary, a good simple place for a good price.

The facilities are charming and the location could not be more convenient to the sites of Prague. There are stairs to climb to get to the room but no more than you will need to climb to see the city's attractions. You may want to pack linens and toiletries. Soap and sheets are provided but I am picky about those things. The bath towels were fine but no wash rags. M y son and his girlfriend loved their room as well.

The breakfast should include some fruit. Other than that the place is great.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Colombia

Cute attic apartment in prime location! Only negative is the spiral staircase. This was a perfect place! Across the road from Charles bridge and behind the building is the best coffee spot and awesome world famous bar. Would definitely stay here again. Don't expect too much here, breakfast is bread with condiments and a meat platter to snack on for lunch. It was perfect for us but it is no 5 star affair. But all in all, a great place with great service. Will be back here again

Being peeky : only fruit juice and napkins missing for breakfast!!!

• 7th Jun 2015

I enjoyed my stay at the Attractive Penzion but I felt there were a few issues with security, since no one was at the hotel reception most of the time. I understand that this is because Peter is running the cafe on the bottom floor, but there was no one around all day. Sometimes the door to the hotel wasn't even locked. The only other issue was the wifi. It needs some upgrading. I couldn't even send an email on my computer because the signal was so weak.

Like everything I stayed at this hostel. If the room can face the river will be great.

View all Prague Bed and Breakfasts