Au-Domisiladore Reviews

19,boulevard marcou, Carcassonne, France

Wonderful B and B with adorable outdoor greenhouse where breakfast is served. Romantic and lovely, homey and comfortable. Host is friendly yet professional. He helped me with many problems always with good humour! Wanted to move in! Breakfast was fabulous-stay at least 3 nights!! Nice walk to Centre and Historic Castle.

MANY THANKS and best regards and good luck to you

It was great to stay there, the room is great and Joel is very friendly and kind. We would surely go back. The room is very nice and so is the bathroom. Breakfast was great too. Thank you very much Joel!!

many thanks best regards

This bed and breakfast was excellent. The proprietor was kind and accomodating. It is very secure with a keycoded outdoor gate. The room was well maintained and we felt spoiled with having a bathroom ensuite. The breakfast is very nice, served in a little sunroom in the garden with lots of coffee and tea. There is no elevator but the stairs are sturdy with a good bannister. It was also very quiet and peaceful. We would recommend this Band B wholeheartedly! It is a treat to stay here.

many thanks and good luke to you best regards joel

I had such a lovely time at this B&B. The host was so kind and helpful and offered a delicious breakfast. My room was spacious and had a beautiful view of the mountains. It's only 10 minutes or so walking from the train station which was great. 20 minute walk to the walled city. I enjoyed my stay!

Many thanks and best regards joel

View all Carcassonne Bed and Breakfasts