Au-Domisiladore Reviews

19,boulevard marcou, Carcassonne, France

Very great .perfect owner ,perfect service

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

Really great place to stay! Super helpful, breakfast was very good and he gave us some recommendations for places to eat out, all of which were excellent.

many thanks joel i hope is well to you best regards

good choice of accommodation for us. regarding cost.,I did not get a refund of deposit (£79). I was not sure whether this deposit should have been deducted from my bill or not. Could you confirm?

good morning the deposit is deducted because you have make cancellation , of other bedrooms , price normal to this room is 100€ and the price on the webside is no breakfast , normaly is 7€ breakfast for 7nights and 3 people is total 147€ and deposit is lost is had pay to hostelworld to the commission sorry best regards joel

It was very convenient. I liked the fact that there was a kitchen/ living room and a garden available for guests. Glad to see an old house put to good use. Joel is charming and looked after guests well.

• 2nd Sep 2013

many thanks joel

This is a lovely, lovely place to stay; beautiful surroundings and very friendly.

many thanks joel

Wasn't sure what to expect when I booked this last minute but was really pleased. I stayed in the single on the top floor for 3 nights and was surprised at how large the room was. Breakfast is also worth the 5€, so take it! A really nice man runs the place and let me practise my French with him which was cool. (I've also heard him speak fluent English and Spanish so you should be fine regardless).

• 9th Jul 2013

many thanks joel

The hostel is very nice. We will definitely recommend our friends to stay in Au-Domisiladore.

many thanks best regards joel

A really wonderful experience - this gem of a B&B is run by a really nice man, and is both clean and elegant. The garden is wonderful and the breakfast spread both delicious and comprehensive. It was a little pricey, but only because we slept in the delightful ground floor suite that could easily have accommodated a family of four. A perfect base from which to conduct an exploration of Carcassonne! Highly recommended.

• 8th Jun 2013

MANY THANKS best rzgards joel

The hostel is great. Wifi service is fast and the staff is very nice. Also it takes only 10 minutes walk to the castle. Overall it is the best hostel ever in my experience.

MANY THANKS JOEL

Basically a B and B. Breakfast is 5 euros.

MANY THANKS JOEL

We had a fantastic stay at Au-Domisiladore, very positively surprised as we first arrived and it lasted throughout. Loved it!

many thanks joel

The host was so sweet and helpful, the house was really french and kept clean. there is a cute backyard. Everything withing walking distance.

The owner was very helpful with recommendations for eating out ,both in the town and "La Cite"

• 13th May 2013

This was the best hostel on our whole 6 week tour around Europe. Location is great. It's a super cute B&B and we had the most amazing view of the old walled city at night. We climbed onto the roof and just sat staring at the city. It was incredible. Be prepared - no elevator and lots of stairs.

Very nice and clean hotel in good location. The owner was very helpful in recommending things and helped me printing boarding passes etc. One of the few hotels with perfect wifi in room. Highly recommended.

many thanks joel

This a a lovely place. Just what I pictured in my mind a charming B&B should be. It was very clean as well. I felt very welcomed and comfortable. Expect some creaky stairs and floors and hearing all the noises from the next room, which is typical in B&Bs. It was easy to find, not far from train station.

Many thanks joel

A fantastic Hostel in a great location. The owner was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again

many thanks best regards joel

very good. clean, and the breakfast

• 21st Mar 2013
  • Guatemala

many thanks i was very happy to receive you good luck joel

Absolutely brilliant place to stay! Joel is so helpful and friendly, amazing!

• 6th Mar 2013

Many thanks best regards joel

Not really a hostel but more of a hotel. Joel the boss is a real gentleman, very friendly. The room was really nice with a lot of character. Ask the bus driver or show him the address if you are coming from the airport. The stop is just around the corner from the hotel. Breakfast isn't included but you can get it for 8 euro, ok value. The Hotel is on the opposite side from the OLD CITY but it's only about 20 minutes walk. Good spot if you are going sightseeing in the area by car.

« first « Prev 1 2 3