Auberge Bagatelle Reviews

25 allées Antoine Pinay, Ile de la Barthelasse, Avignon, France

My experience here was very poor. I was travelling alone during off season and not camping. The location was not walkable from the main train station/downtown area, especially not with luggage. the place was practically empty, very sketch looking, no one spoke english (usually i don't expect this and just see it as a bonus but in this case it just made me feel more unsafe). I was upgraded rooms for free but i think that's just because i may have been the only one staying there. Wifi not free.

Bonjour, thank you for your feedback, you arrived during the night, the security man made your check in, therefore the security was definitely here. At the day reception, everybody speaks english. Day before hostel, full, week end quiter, that is why we offered you to upgrade and give a hotel room with shower (normally 39 euros) for the price of a dormitory 13.90 euros. Pity that effort to welcome the clients in the best conditions is not appreciated at its real value !

its very cheap price, nothing more. and there have wifi, 4euro per week.

We had a great stay in the hostel, the staff is very, very friendly! The location is great, on the island, and it's close to the city center. You have also a great view on the city, especially by night! I can really recommand this hostel!

• 28th Oct 2014