• 25 allées Antoine Pinay, Ile de la Barthelasse, Avignon, France

Good 994 Total Reviews
Good 994 Total Reviews
Auberge Bagatelle Located at 25 allées Antoine Pinay, Ile de la Barthelasse, Avignon.
France
Avignon Vaucluse 84000 25 allées Antoine Pinay, Ile de la Barthelasse
69% 994
43.9527877 4.7991800
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016
3.7

This hostel is really not a very inviting place in the slightest. the staff is not helpful and rude and there are hardly any signs to show you what to do when you get in the hostel. the rooms are creepy and dark all the time and the bathrooms are so disgusting we didn't even use them. we had a room with a door to the outside that was definitely not secure. the front door to the hostel was left wide open at all times. the whole place gave the feeling of staying in an abandoned warehouse.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

Très bien placé et bien accueillie

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th Jul 2016
5.1

no room key because it was lost, no wi-fi, bathrooms smelt funky, overall an average hostel in a caravan park. don't stay for too long.

• jason6265
  • Philippines, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
5th Jul 2016
6.9

Basically camping grounds with hostel facilities, and that's it. I had problems with wifi connectivity (it's 2.50 eur for three days) as it is not available within our rooms. No tables, chairs on the dorm room but they are very clean. There is no common area where travelers can meet, aside from the one in front of the cafe.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Jun 2016
7.7

I just stayed here for a night but for the money I thought it was great! There isn't much of an atmosphere as it's located in a camping ground but it's right next to the river so it is a great location. Yes you can only check in after 5 but if you plan ahead you can make that work. There isn't a kitchen to use but the staff were really nice and heated up my leftovers for me and filled up my water bottle. Overall I'd recommend this place.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2016
6.0

This hostel is okay, it is very cheap so you get what you pay for. The rooms and bathrooms were a bit dirty and there were no lockers in the rooms or security at the gate. It is a campground but there is no communal kitchen. However the staff were very nice and accommodating! The location is okay, it is a fair walk to attractions especially in the heat. I probably wouldn't stay here again but the price was very good. No frills here!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
28th Jun 2016
3.4

Additional fees for a top sheet on the bed, no pillowcase, additional fees for wifi. Manager is rude, insulting and argumentative - and clearly makes a habit of being that way. The place smells of cleaners, but every ladies' toilet and shower stall has old blood on the walls. Better to treat yourself and go to an hotel, if this is the only hostel in Avignon.

On the site it is clearly indicated, that topsheet has to been brought. We prefer to keep the price lower. Despite of that,, upon arrival, you pretended to the receptionnist that it was mentioned in the site it was included, and therefore he was obliged to give the sheets to you. I took time to come at 22:30 ! There were other persons behind you, but you did not care. I show you on the hostelworld site that this information was written, You pretended that I just write it, which is impossible, because all changes have to been approved by the moderator within 24 hours. You were 2 persons to shout at me in the same time, asking me, why I have decided not to include the sheets, if sheets where not including, when I was traveling, .... (not your concern). You did not stop saying me that I was not answering your questions, despite that I have replied in fluent english to all you requests. And as you were clients and making us live, we should accept evrything. The fact to be clients does not authorize you to be so irrespectul. You continue to argue during 15 minutes. Meanwhile people waiting behind you, were very tired, and continue waiting, because you did not want to stop. Who is rude ? I did not see you, next days, because working in the administration., therefore I don't understand why you say I make an habit beeing this way;

• Germany, Female, 31-40
7th Feb 2016

I thought this place was great! The people were very kind and the security guard was a big help when I arrived after closing hours and was really great helping me get registered and he was very friendly! The facilities were wonderful. The place is not in the old town and is about a 15 minute walk but for the price it was nice (and this way you can take a picture the famous Pont d'Avignion and sing the song while skipping into town :p )