Auberge Bagatelle Reviews

25 allées Antoine Pinay, Ile de la Barthelasse, Avignon, France

It's a little far from Avignon station by walk. There are no blanket. But staff is very kind.

The hostel was very poorly kept, for the amount of money we paid. Located outside the city walls away from the city. The staff was very unfriendly and barely able to speak english. They also kept my passport on the counter in a plastic box. I would expect it would go into a safe. The directions to the hostel were also very unclear, and hard to follow. I would not recommend people to stay here.