Auberge Bagatelle Reviews

25 allées Antoine Pinay, Ile de la Barthelasse, Avignon, France

It was okay here, bed was okay but no air con so it got a little stuffy. Wifi was horrendous, showers were a little grimy. No kitchen. No atmosphere since it's like a camping ground next door, plus not many people around. Not too far a walk from the city

Such a beautiful, peaceful place!

Receptions were very nice. The room was upgated to a private one which is new, clean and comfortable. It's not at the city center, but not so far from it.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • China

I was well received by the staff and the accommodation was comfortable. The facilities were also to my satisfaction. I heartily recommend it for a short stay.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Macedonia

A mistake was made: they thought I was leaving but I had already paid for another night. Cleaning staff PACKED UP MY STUFF FOR ME (wadded all my clean laundry in my bag along with everything else I had out) AND LEFT IT IN AN UNLOCKED ROOM ALL DAY. I would have locked my bag if I had known the room was going to be open. At least they didn't throw it all away, I guess... Beautiful island location, though. Nice and quiet.

My experience here was very poor. I was travelling alone during off season and not camping. The location was not walkable from the main train station/downtown area, especially not with luggage. the place was practically empty, very sketch looking, no one spoke english (usually i don't expect this and just see it as a bonus but in this case it just made me feel more unsafe). I was upgraded rooms for free but i think that's just because i may have been the only one staying there. Wifi not free.

Bonjour, thank you for your feedback, you arrived during the night, the security man made your check in, therefore the security was definitely here. At the day reception, everybody speaks english. Day before hostel, full, week end quiter, that is why we offered you to upgrade and give a hotel room with shower (normally 39 euros) for the price of a dormitory 13.90 euros. Pity that effort to welcome the clients in the best conditions is not appreciated at its real value !

1 2 Next » last »