Auberge Bishop Reviews

1445 rue Bishop, Montreal, Canada

We got a private room, and for the price we paid it was really good. The hostel itself as well as the room was beautiful and the staff is very friendly and helpfull.

• 29th Jan 2016

I'd like you to inprove the atmosphere to create an Environment in witch thy can feel more comfortable. The Bathrooms and toilets on the floor are mixed, wich didn't make me want to use them.

• 4th Jan 2016

Great place! Only was there briefly for a short sleep before a left early. But was very warm and friendly, room was very tidy and clean, was a very nice place overall.

• 3rd Jan 2016

A nice place, great location, and most of the staff were really helpful (but sometimes just feel that they were too casual to their work :p). Overall, it was a not too bad experience! Thank you for all the help and tourist tips! :)

• 30th Dec 2015

Amazing staff; open and helpful. And great place to meet new people

Very cute hostel with lots of character! Great central location that was easy to get to.

Cozy building on small street with a great Irish pub down the street. Super friendly staff. Super clean. Towel and sheets included.

• 26th Dec 2015

Nice and neat. But there are some shady customers as well.

• 26th Dec 2015
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

First time doing the hostel experience. Auberge Bishop made it easy and fun!

• 18th Dec 2015

Great staff, great location and awesome building.

Fantastic hostel right by everywhere you'd want to be near in Montreal. Good showers, ham jam coffee cheese and bread for breakfast and friendly, helpful, fully bearded staff. 10/10!

• 15th Nov 2015

This was my first time staying at a hostel, and my friends and I were extremely surprised by how nice it was! The hostel is located right in the hub of Montreal, right off of St. Catherine's street, so we didn't have to walk far to have a great time. They even gave us breakfast in the morning! Beautiful building as well.

• 13th Nov 2015

Not a fan of this hostel. Not clean and no quiet time, however, it was a great deal and a great location.

this place has a lot of potential but the owner or owners need to pull their weight. ie cleanliness.

I marked down the facilities to good for 2 reasons. 1) the wifi was extremely weak in my room. 2) An issue when i checked in of finding the key to my room. Not a big deal and the lady that was checking me in was very nice and did eventually find the key. Overall, the accommodations were great and my first time stay in Montreal was good.

Great location. By the Concordia university so lots of things to do in a lively student area. The hostel is predominantly French, but that wasn't an issue as most of the staff can speak English.

This hostel had nice staff, decent rooms and reasonable facilities, however unfortunately it was let down a bit by the kitchen which smelled so bad that I found it unusable and it made me feel sick just walking past it. It's a real shame too as everything else was ok.

The language barrier was a bit difficult to get accustomed to because I speak English and everyone in the Hostel spoke French. It made me feel less welcome and a bit of an outcast because I wasn't able to be apart of conversations.. let alone make friends. I was staying in an all girls room and two men came in one morning, without knocking, for what I understood "an electricty inspection"? Talk about rude awakening. Last but not least, the showers are very small. I did not feel comfortable here.

I recommend to any travellers the Bishop hostel, it is a dynamic and friendly staff and location in the heart beat of the city of Montreal.

• 6th Oct 2015

I stayed for a couple hours at this hostel. I just needed a place to shower and rest before I flew out. It is close to the Guy-Concordia Metro and downtown. The area is very cool you will find great things to do just in that area. Check out UPSTAIRS it's a great Jazz bar. The rooms seemed cool. The bathrooms and showers were unisex and not in the room. My impression was good. The people seemed to socialize very well with each other.

« first « Prev 1 2 3