Auberge Jeunesse LouLou's Backpacker Hostel

Superb 292 Total Reviews
Superb 292 Total Reviews

• Canada, All Male Group, 25-30
8th Sep 2017

Stayed here for a night through on our roadtrip to Gaspé. The place is right beside the train station which is both a good or a bad thing depending how you look at it. The real stars were the staff though. Everyone was super helpful and pleasant, and the owner went out of his way to give us some incredible tips for our route to Gaspè, with a much better driving route and a great restaurant to stop at, that we totally would have missed otherwise. Definitely recommend, will be back!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
31st Aug 2017
6.6

Exceptionally clean and well maintained hostel. The main issue I have with this place is being marketed as a hostel. This is more like a bed and breakfast aimed towards older people and families rather than a traditional hostel. The location is terrible, one shuttle leaves at 10am and you can't come back till 6.30pm. If you want to stay out in the city for dinner, you then can't come back until 10pm. It means you have to site seeing according to their schedule. No wandering the city at your will

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th Aug 2017

This was one of the best hostels we have ever stayed in. The staff was wonderful and helpful, the place kept clean and in good order, and the extra amenities (great breakfast for cheap! Beer for cheap! Full-stocked kitchen!) were wonderful. We had an amazing time.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
22nd Aug 2017

Stayed there with my new wife, the owner and staff were super friendly and informative, would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• spenceshum2838
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Aug 2017

I have to say, while I was on my 7 City trip this was the best hostel I had the pleasure of staying in. The hospitality was beyond amazing, I accidentally booked our stay for the following day, and the host went out of his way and made space for my group and I. The breakfast they provide was awesome, the beds were comfortable. Plenty of parking, the atmosphere was awesome as well. I highly recommend this place.

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
10th Aug 2017

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed at. The owners are wonderful and the location is great. I definitely recommend. Breakfast isn't included but it's well worth the cost. Wi-Fi can be a tad spotty but hey you should be outside seeing the sights anyway.

9th Aug 2017

Very friendly staff, super clean facilities. The bed sheets were some of the the softest I've slept in! Breakfast in the morning was great value too. Shuttle in and out town couldn't have been easier!

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
3rd Aug 2017

Had a fantastic stay here, definitely the best hostel on our travels! Staff- excellent, cleanliness- excellent, facilities- everything you need (towels included), transport to Quebec city as about 20 mins away ($6/included with hostelworld booking), right near a gorgeous waterfall which you can hike around and near local food shops. You would probs need to be driving (parking free of charge) to stay here but we'd definitely return!

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2017
7.1

Nice place. Very clean. But for the me, the location was too far removed from the city. The shuttle offered was useful but very limited in terms of times available.

• johnwdaniel5717047
  • USA, Male, 18-24
27th Jul 2017

Not much to say. All I really can say is that this is, across the board, the single greatest hostel I've ever stayed in.

×