Auberge Jeunesse a LouLou - Levis Reviews

3365 des Eglises, Secteur Charny, Levis, Quebec, Canada

We had a wonderful experience at Loulou's. The hostel provides a warm and homy atmosphere. Loved the home-made breakfast. We had a private suite, and the room was clean and comfortable. Parking was convenient too. Would stay again if we were to visit Levis in the future.

This hostal is a warm and friendly place to stay, everything is clean and beautiful.

Another excellent stay at Auberge Jeunesse a Loulou! I would plan a future trip to stay there again. Excelllnt value for money and wonderful hosts! Merci!

• 1st Oct 2014

Nice place and big rooms and the ktichen was very complete tje owners are really kind as well. The major issue is the location which is just not really usefull. There are however a enough stores in the direct surrounding. It didn't feel like a place forbackpackers who want to meet new people.

This place is a complete ripoff. Not only it is NOT a youth hostel, as they advertise, but it is also not near anything interesting in the city of Quebec. When asked about anything do be done nearby at night, or at the hostel, an angry clerk (owner?) response was "I don't know!! Why should I?! This is JUST a place to sleep and be quiet!!"...Words to take into account when booking!!

Andrew and his wife are the best hosts you can image. The place is very beautiful, the breakfast is awesome and worth every penny. Andrew (who speaks english) has great tipps for traveling and made our stay and the whole trip very special.

We really enjoyed our stay which was made really enjoyable by the friendly and helpful nature of Andre and LouLou

First time staying in a hostel and it was amazing. Andre (the owner) was wonderful, and had great advice about travelling and the area. Friendly and cozy environment, and very clean. The owners were even willing to go out of their way to hold my bags on the last day, pick me up from Quebec City and drive me to the train station in st. Foy to catch my train at 10:30 pm, free of charge, so I didn't have to lug my bag with me everywhere. Absolutely worth staying at, even though it's out of the city

• 22nd Aug 2014

Excellent well run hostel. Fantastic value for money and only ten mins from Quebec city. Nila the dog is also adorable . would definitely recommend.

It was a bit far from Quebec City, but bus and shuttle service were available. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would recoomment.

What a lovely place to stay. Will be back!!

• 21st Jul 2014

"Auberge Jeunesse a LouLou " is a very clean hostel with friendly staff. No free breakfast is offered but parking is free and the room, bathrooms and lobby area were good. The biggest negative aspect was the LOCATION. It took an average of the 25-35 MIN BY CAR to drive from the hostel to old city Québec. This was exacerbated by roadwork. I assume it'd take 5-10 less w/o roadwork. You can't walk to the old city and biking would take a long time. However, there is a cool waterfall ~ 1mi. away!

very nice clean warm friendly helpful place. I recommend!

• 12th Jul 2014

The facilities and the staff were great but unfortunately the position is not very good and in the end it is kind of expensive having to travel everyday to and from quebec city

Location is terrible if you want to see Quebec city. It's clean and nice but the services they provide are quite expensive (we were not the only ones who felt this way). It would be nice if they made the shuttle service (which is basically their own car) to the city cheaper as a compensation for the poor location. Next time we'll definitely stay somewhere in the city because for an extra 12 dollars per person for the shuttle you might as well go for something more expensive but right in town.

I highly recommend this hostel. The owners make you feel very welcomed. They have great area information and recommendations as well as providing a shuttle service that makes exploring Quebec easy. I recommend taking advantage of the breakfast there at the start of your days. Call in advance for up to date rates for rooms and shuttle, but it's the best deal around and I enjoyed their friendly hospitality so much it's far better then any hotel. A definite must visit in my book! Immaculate

• 23rd Jun 2014

This is not hostel. That looks hotel. Very clean room and washroom.facilities was so good but location waa near Levis not downtown in Quebec. If you wanna come to here you have to get off Foy bus stop. Unfortunately if you couldn't, you have to get on the Ferry to Levis. staffs are good but if you wanna to bus stop you have some extra money cuz transfortation was not good. Anyways thank you