Auberge Jeunesse a LouLou - Levis Reviews

3365 des Eglises, Secteur Charny, Levis, Quebec, Canada

very nice clean warm friendly helpful place. I recommend!

• 12th Jul 2014

Location is terrible if you want to see Quebec city. It's clean and nice but the services they provide are quite expensive (we were not the only ones who felt this way). It would be nice if they made the shuttle service (which is basically their own car) to the city cheaper as a compensation for the poor location. Next time we'll definitely stay somewhere in the city because for an extra 12 dollars per person for the shuttle you might as well go for something more expensive but right in town.

I highly recommend this hostel. The owners make you feel very welcomed. They have great area information and recommendations as well as providing a shuttle service that makes exploring Quebec easy. I recommend taking advantage of the breakfast there at the start of your days. Call in advance for up to date rates for rooms and shuttle, but it's the best deal around and I enjoyed their friendly hospitality so much it's far better then any hotel. A definite must visit in my book! Immaculate

• 23rd Jun 2014