Auberge Jeunesse a LouLou - Levis Reviews

3365 des Eglises, Secteur Charny, Levis, Quebec, Canada

The owner Mr. lou Lou and his family were very nice and hospitable to us. They gave us good service and breakfast. I shall definitely return to their place again. The place was very clean and their family keep the property very good. They treated us as their family member.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Staff very friendly! They are not close to Quebec city and there are no easy public transport from the hostel to the city. Therefore, if you don't have a car you might become dependent on the shuttle they offer, which is not so cheap and have limited times! Overall very good hostel! ;)

Firstly, I made a mistake in not accurately estimating the distance from Quebec City to Charny, which is almost 40 dollars by taxi. That said, it turned out to be a happy mistake as Andre, Louise, Pierre and even the fellow hostelmates were such excellent company! It was a special privilege to meet Andre (the owner) who is a superb human being! The nearby Chutes-de-la-Chaudieres waterfall is a complete bonus!

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Bangladesh

Warm, homey and friendly, I had a great stay.

My stay couldn't have been better. The owners are lovely and everything was super clean. I look forward to returning.

• 17th Jul 2015

Everything are better than other hostels except for the location. If you have a car, that is a good choice. If don't , you have to think about whether you want to pay 6 dollars one way shuttle bus to Vieux port and limited time. The staff here are friendly but it seems that the guests here don't have too much connection between each other that made me feel the atmosphere is not what I expected.

Andre and Lulu are lovely hosts. the house is very charming and their hospitality is heartwarming. one can tell that the hostel is a labour of love. The village is small but it has a beautiful waterfall almost in the backyard. The only drawback is the distance from Quebec city, but the shuttle makes up for it. I would definitely stay here again. thank you again Andre ad Lulu.

This hostel is a delight! The staff made us feel like we were good friends staying at their house. They were very kind and patient with us. They clearly love what they do, and this is felt in the atmosphere. The hostel is very clean, well decorated, and interesting. They serve a delicious breakfast for only a small additional fee. It is located conveniently close to the Quebec City ferry. Three cheers to these lovely people and their hostel! When I return to Quebec I know where I'm staying!

The staff is super nice. Our stay was really great.

It's a really charming place, quite quiet, 10 minutes from Quebec City in car but has Parking included so it's nice. Staff is great!

A really nice, clean and quite hostel with plenty of bathrooms. Located a bit out of the main downtown area but they provide shuttles to and from the city. Only 10 minutes walk to the supermarket/bottle-o, and a pub only 2 mins away. The Charny station is 50 metres from the back door, so if your catching the train it is perfect.

Awesome! The staff were amazing and so accommodating. They took great care of us. The hostel was beautiful, very clean and comfortable. Definitely recommend to anyone visiting Quebec City

• 28th May 2015

A friend and I stayed here for a night after touring Quebec City and we were pleasantly surprised how nice of a hostel it is! Very cute place, very clean. The staff is friendly and welcoming. My only complaint is the trains that go by every so often. But earplugs can fix that, we simply forgot to bring any. Breakfast is also very nice here!

• 6th May 2015