Auberge L'Apero

• denaebeuker3453
  • Canada, Couple, 25-30
11th Feb 2017
7.7

Location was good, right off St. Catharine's St. Mattress was very worn and thin, making for an uncomfortable sleep. When I took a shower the water was either freezing cold or scalding hot so I had to stand off to the side and splash very hot water onto myself. If I had to wash my hair I don't know how I would have done it without burning my scalp.

29th Jan 2017
6.6

Stayed here for 2 nights. Located close to a busy street right in center of city. Staff was super lazy in showing me the facilities and it looked like he was just passing time. Bed didn't have a sheet and I was given a bag with a sheet to make my own bed. Totally lame ! Bathroom is super tiny. I mean even for an average person you can't reach your leg without hitting the wall. Didn't see any hostel activities. Breakfast is a joke. A bunch of bread bags. I don't recommend this place at all.

Dear guest, thank you for your review! While we don't agree with all your comments about our hostel; we will certainly take into considerations some points.

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

This hostel was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted an inexpensive place to stay that was close to a variety of local places to eat and drink. The Auberge L'Apero is minutes walking distance from so many great local bars and restaurants. It is also not too far of a walk from Mont Royal and a lookout over the city. The facilities are all you would need in a hostel--bed, clean sheets, free breakfast, and plenty of bathrooms. I would definitely stay here again.

Dear guest, thank you so much for taking the time to rate and comment on our hostel :)

• Canada, Female, 41+
18th Jan 2017

I come back here again because the owner, staff and clientele are all friendly and respectful. For a very low rate, there is a clean relatively quiet place to sleep, good company and even a tasty self-serve breadfast. Best to book ahead if you don't want to always end up on the top bunk :)

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

17th Jan 2017

This hostel is perfectly located in the good side of Sainte-Catherine Street, Good vibes both in the neighberhood and in the hostel. The staff is pleasant and always avaible. I sincerly recommand it ! :)

Dear guest, merci for the kind feedback!

11th Jan 2017

Montreal in the winter is strange. Usually, at any hostel, really, there are creepers. There were a couple here. Everything was great at the hostel, as this happens at many of the hostels in Montreal, except for the lurking folks with weakened mental states.

Dear guest, thank you for your review! Hope to see you again (in summer maybe? :)

• Serbia, Male, 31-40
31st Dec 2016

I had a great stay, very clean, friendly staff and great location. I would recommend this place to everyone who likes hostel idea.

Dear guest, thanks for reviewing us!

• bala77998
  • Taiwan, Female, 18-24
15th Dec 2016

Great location, friendly staff, clean rooms and showers. I had keys to the room and my own locker. Kitchen could use a bit cleaning up, but other than that great value for the price!

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback, it will be taken into consideration!

• Canada, Female, 41+
5th Dec 2016

Thanks to the Auberge L'Apero team for a good visit!

Dear guest, we're happy you enjoyed your stay with us :)

28th Nov 2016
8.0

Great value for the money. Very well located, in heart of downtown Montreal.

Dear guest, thanks for leaving us a review!