Auberge L'Apero Reviews

1425 Mackay, Suite 2, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Unbelievably awesome. The price is perfect and gave me the opportunity to do what I needed to do in Montreal as a student.

• 30th Oct 2013

the only thing that bothered me was the shower, the bathroom is very clean, but in the busy hours they do not have enough hot water for shower, cause they say they shared water with restaurant downstairs... and I also hope they can make it more convient for people to contact them, cause I send them email, and they didn't reply until I ask my friend to call, I hope they can make it easier to contact by email. cause it is difficult to call abroad from China.

1 2 Next » last »