Auberge L'Apero Reviews

1425 Mackay, Suite 2, Montreal, Canada

Hostel was decent, not the best hostel Ive been in though. There were a lot of stairs.

Thanks for sharing your impression of our hostel :) Indeed there are about 12 steps to get up to the main floor :)

Everything was great here and everything worked well. The staff was also very helpful. All I can is great place w great value! Highly recommended!!

Many thanks, hope to see you again!

Fun & friendly, thanks to all the staff, un clin d œil aux frenchies, a bientôt :) :) :)

• 14th May 2015

The hostel was small, but clean and everything I needed. Breakfast was cereal and toast and better quality than many motel breakfasts I've had. I did have a hard time finding the hostel the first time because I was looking for a whole building , but maybe that's good for security. Staff were very helpful and I was able to store my backpack for the day after I checked out.

• 3rd May 2015

Best hostel I've ever seen! It's definitely not the nicest house from the outside- but when you step in side: awesome! Everything is clean, stuff is friendly, great facilities (bathroom, kitchen, living room) I'll definitly come back!:)

We humbly accept "best hostel" you bestowed upon us :) See you soon!

1 2 Next » last »