Auberge L'Apero Reviews

1425 Mackay, Suite 2, Montreal, Canada

Very relaxed and open place, other residents are eager to meet and swap stories. Was invited to a language event by one resident where I could practice my French, it was great! The hostel is in the downtown area just off St. Catherine street. There's a metro station nearby though that could take you to other areas. Free lockers and Wi-Fi was much appreciated! The outside is a little underwhelming and hard to find. It's connected to a Chinese restaurant. Right on the corner of Mackay and an alley

I had a GREAT time in this hostel: the staff is wonderful, it's all about laughing and having a good time. Then, the people staying there is amazing as well, in just for days, I made some friends and they even took me out for some drinks. The location is awesome, just half a minute away from the shops and restaurants street, you can basically walk to a lot of the main places and it's pretty close to Metro. Everything is SUPER clean, breakfast is included. I will go back if I go to Montreal again

With this hostel you get the best of the best. An incredible location, right in the middle of everything that a tourist need to visit in Montreal, just by walking. Great price, for clean, decent facilities. Very nice and helpful staff. Many thanks to Paul, for the great time we spent at Auberge L'Apero.

Great place and splendid people.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Perfect and exelent hostel! Excellent staff - very friendly and funny guys :-) and very convenient location. Polina.

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Russia

The manager/owner was fantastic. He took so much trouble to put the 6 of us together, gave us lots of useful tips on sightseeing and travelling in Montreal. We had an early bus to catch the next morning and his equally helpful assistant was up early just to get us breakfast! Though not a cooked one the breakfast was very good and a great start for the day, The place was very clean and the bathroom-cum-toilet is definitely a deal breaker. It's a no brainer. When in Montreal, just stay here!!

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

I appreciate very much your time to share your experience at L'Apero, hope to see you all again!

It was my first time staying in a hostel by myself so I was extremely nervous, but Auberge L'Apero, although quite small, felt very safe and was in a very convenient location (near Guy-Concordia Station and walking distance to Mont Royal). Although some of the other guests were quite loud the first night, it was not a problem the other nights (I guess it just depends on the kind of people staying there at the time). Overall, it was a great first time experience staying in a hostel by myself.

1 2 Next » last »