Auberge L'Apero Reviews

1425 Mackay, Suite 2, Montreal, Canada

One of the cleanest hostel we have ever stayed at. Nice breakfast with a lot of different cereals, toast, jam... Lockers are available. Very close to City Center and St. Catherine st. At the arrival, staff seemed very stressed and unfriendly. We missed the nice atmosphere a little bit.

Very relaxed and open place, other residents are eager to meet and swap stories. Was invited to a language event by one resident where I could practice my French, it was great! The hostel is in the downtown area just off St. Catherine street. There's a metro station nearby though that could take you to other areas. Free lockers and Wi-Fi was much appreciated! The outside is a little underwhelming and hard to find. It's connected to a Chinese restaurant. Right on the corner of Mackay and an alley

I had a GREAT time in this hostel: the staff is wonderful, it's all about laughing and having a good time. Then, the people staying there is amazing as well, in just for days, I made some friends and they even took me out for some drinks. The location is awesome, just half a minute away from the shops and restaurants street, you can basically walk to a lot of the main places and it's pretty close to Metro. Everything is SUPER clean, breakfast is included. I will go back if I go to Montreal again

With this hostel you get the best of the best. An incredible location, right in the middle of everything that a tourist need to visit in Montreal, just by walking. Great price, for clean, decent facilities. Very nice and helpful staff. Many thanks to Paul, for the great time we spent at Auberge L'Apero.

Great place and splendid people.

• 2nd Jul 2014