Auberge La Source Reviews

Village Hassi labiad, Village Hassi labiad, Merzouga, Morocco

I don't normally leave review on hostels I stayed but you got to give credit where its due. The hotel is absolutely brilliant especially the staff. I did the camel ride with them and stayed overnight in the desert; everything was well planned and definitely worth every penny you spend! Bonfire under literally starry sky at night was truly magical! The hotel people are brilliant, rooms are immaculate and they make you are well fed. I will defo be back to this hotel if i ever come back. 10/10

This hotel was amazing! From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. Any questions we had they were there to help us. Super friendly and kind people. Great quality hotel with amazing view to the dunes.

Very very nice hotel. Had a great time here. The staff here is amazing, and take very good care of you. The desert trip from here is great, and definitely should be done. Everything here is a really good value as well from dinner to breakfast to the desert tour. The village is very small, but the swimming pool here can definitely keep you entertained or maybe rent a motor bike to ride the dunes. The rooms are great. Wifi only works in the common area, but the rooms are nice without it. Loved it

My favourite place to stay in Morroco, everything was taken care of from start to finish, Hassan, his brothers and friends were very helpful, food was just excellent, there was an option to go to desert on camels and sleep there overnight which i could not miss, the boys who went there with us and took care of us deserve a big thanks too. Well i don t know how good other hotels in hassi labiad or merzouga are but it seem that not just for me but for many visitors Auberge La Source is a winner.

This place was defenitly one of the best we stayed during our journey. When both of us got sick someone always was looking after us and although we were terribly ill we felt heartly welcome. The whole family running this Hotel was so amazingly friendly accordingly I would recommend it to everyone and we actually have nothing to complain about.

• 1st Oct 2015

The brothers that own this hotel are the most hospitable, genuine, and friendly men. They were so funny while taking us out on camels, and somehow read our minds at the hotel and offered Class A service, meeting our every needs. From directions to town, delicious dinners, to picking us up from the train and answering our endless questions about the country and culture of the village, they were the best. I highly recommend Auberge La Source. And i very highly recommend sleeping in the Sahara!

Amazing amazing amazing. At the foot of the dunes, the service is amazing, the people are just homely and they treated us like kings. We loved it so much we stayed an extra night - would recommend this place to anyone wanting to check out he Sahara first hand. Not to mention the brothers were a treat and were incredibly welcoming. I felt right at home!

The best place in Merzouga where to stay. The people are gentle, the swimming pool is beautiful and the food is great!

Hassan and Omar were so nice and very accommodating. Our room didn't have air con and was very hot so they moved our beds outside by the pool! They were also very happy to take us out on a camel ride into the desert which was an amazing experience- we slept under the stars and ate tagine in the Sahara desert.

Hassan and Omar are the two nicest people ever. They helped us with transportation, which das extremely complicated due to a national holiday. They also organized a desert-camel-tour for us at very affordable prices. It was a great experience!! They have a very special hostel, very nice atmosphere, friendly staff, and a pool. The food is very good. It was no probem to get delicious vegertarian food as well. They really take care of you :)

Highlight of my holiday in Morocco. The owner & his family were very nice & really took care of me. Emailing me with details & different options where I could decide when I arrived. He picked me up at the bus station. The room, indoor & outdoor areas, & Swimming Pool were all great. The food is excellent, all meals very generous & different each day. I loved the trip on a camel & overnight in the desert. I stayed an extra day for the jeep tour. Arrive by car or bus, this place is great.

The Staff at La Source goes out of the way to make sure you are comfortable and happy. We are a couple and at first thought of skipping the desert because or seemed like a lot of travel time and unknowns, but La Source picks you up from your bus! The moment we arrived in Merzouga we were taken care of. The desert tour was very affordable (25 euro per person) and amazing. And there is a clean, cool pool. There is nowhere else to stay in Merzouga, best Sahara tours, great people amazing food!

View all Merzouga Bed and Breakfasts