Auberge La Source Reviews

Village Hassi labiad, Village Hassi labiad, Merzouga, Morocco

Amazing place to stay. Right on the Sahara. The family who runs it was so nice, picked us up from the bus station and dropped us off there when we were leaving. They made us amazing breakfasts, lunches and dinner. The camel trek was great, super cheap. Definetly recommend staying here instead of doing an organized tour with an agency

Merzouga is the most fascinating place I've seen in Morocco. Auberge La Source is very nice and located few meters from the desert dunes. The owners are the most friendly and courteous persons that I met on my trip to Morocco. Breakfast and dinner are excellent.

We stayed here for a night then did a two night camel trek. Was had the best time ever. Everything was so well organised, pick up from bus, dinner ready on arrival, super clean room. Staff were fantastic, very friendly and helpful. Can't recommend this place enough!!

I really enjoyed our stay there. Just next to the dunes, helpful staff, nice atmosphere. Breakfast was good, dinners special. Rooms are big and have ac, our was with private bathroom.

excellent in all ways