Auberge NOLA Hostel Reviews

1628 Carondelet Street, New Orleans, USA

Highly recommended!!!! Such a fun time with new ppl. They had the day planned out and travel as a group. Loved everything except the fact that I chose to book a room with 8 beds in it. Being from NY, I have been raised with a certain mentality which led me to sleep in my car. I rather sleep like that than with one eye open. I never once felt threatened or in danger, but this is just how I think. It was well worth the money spent. I would do it again for sure, just with a 4 person room, not 8!!!

• 2nd Feb 2016
  • gimoney12

Great price, great customer service, nice facilities

• 2nd Feb 2016

Probably the best hostel in the world.

One thing that I hate is a weird sound of bunk bed, every time I'm moving or anyone else did, it will makes some noise all the time. Foods were fine. Staffs were nice. The room was clean. All good except that bunk bed ;)

Had a fantastic stay here to celebrate Mardi Gras, the staff were a credit and there was always someone taking groups out to the parades or for bar crawls, great recommendations for local places to eat. The location is ideal for getting a streetcar down to the foot of bourbon. Rooms had comfy beds and lockers for your valuables. All round wonderful and would definitely recommend.

• 28th Jan 2016

This hostel is amazing! It was super clean and all the staff were helpful and friendly. They organized events every day so if you want to do stuff with the other hostelers, you can join in on them. I was solo female traveler and I felt really safe and comfortable. Great place, great people! Definitely will stay here again if I come back to NOLA. Highly recommended!

• 22nd Jan 2016

Staff was very friendly. Very easy $3 street car ride from French Quarter. The beds were a little noisy, but other than that, my stay was great!

This place was the best hostel we've ever stayed at! Everything was very clean, and the staff was great. Everyone was so friendly. We made a lot of friends!

• 15th Jan 2016

Great hostel! I have nothing bad to say about them, my stay there was very good. Bathrooms are clean, beds are comfortable, rooms are large. Staff is really cool and the other guests were also really nice. If you going to New Orleans you should definitely stay here!

Nice location between French quarter and garden district. Staff were helpful and there's always an activity on to help mix with fellow travellers.

Great hostel, very clean and easy to meet people with the events that they run. The location is a little bit from the French quarter but it's only a 10 minute ride on the cable car. Would definitely recommend.

We loved our stay here! The staff and other guests were so welcoming and friendly, the two nights we were there some of the staff and most of the guests went on a pub crawl together, but it was low key enough to just chill out if you wanted to! It had such a great atmosphere! They also have a couple of pets which kept to the office. Would definitely stay here again. Best hostel experience by far!

Huge building with tons of space and comfortable dorm beds. The friendly staff, facilities, and location are all ideal for a trip to this awesome city. The bathrooms could be a little cleaner, but aside from that I have no complaints. Definitely would recommend!

I had a great time staying here. Everything was clean and the atmosphere was great. Felt like really being at home.

I met some great people and had an awesome time

That was a very good stay at NOLA ! Thanks guys !

I had a great time in Auberge Nola Hostel. Room very spacious , bathrooms were clean and not miss the breakfast. Hostel provided very extensive and healthy breakfast options. It had lot of space to chill around in the open area and certainly saw lot of fellow travelors interacting with each other in the common kitchen area. Hostel organised lot of activities in the hostel as well as to explore the city , which is pretty beneficial for the single travellors. I had a great time here.

The place is okay overall except that its too loud even past midnight. Staff are not too friendly. And my room was way too warm. Turned the AC and the AC was too loud like a breathing dragon!

• 11th Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

I stained my pants from a spilled drink and they don't have a laundry facility, so they threw my laundry in w/ the rest of their stuff, no charge! (BTW - There's a laundromat around the block at Lucky's, which is also a bar) Totally awesome staff and owner.

I have really enjoyed my stay in your hostel. Thank you so much :)

• 8th Dec 2015