Auberge NOLA Hostel

9.6
Superb 845 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2017

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The place/facilities are amazing but it's the staff that make. Super friendly, full of the best recommendations to explore town like a local. Super social and inclusive atmosphere. I was traveling by myself and this hostel made it easy to make friends. I wish I stayed for longer! Thanks so much everyone at the Auberge

Thank you so much!! We love this city and helping guests discover it is our passion.. especially when it comes to food ;) We wish you could have stayed longer too!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2017

Great hostel with a really fun atmosphere. The location is perfect, the breakfast is good, and the staff are really friendly. There's always something to do every night which is a great way to meet new people and see the city. The only downside that I can think of is that the water pressure in the showers isn't very strong but maybe that's the case in New Orleans in general. Would definitely come back!

Hey guys! Thanks for the review, I'm so glad you had fun with our friendly staff and made friends here!!

• KaiserLee
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
7th Aug 2017

Auberge NOLA was my first hostel experience in the USA, and in most areas its very similar to what happens in Europe. There's a great vibe in the rooms and courtyard where all the drinking happens. The staff are nice and helpful, however their knowledge of New Orleans is limited, and sometimes their organisational skills are not amazing. All rooms, facilities e.g. showers and kitchens are very easy and clean, and tend to be available with the low amount of rooms. WiFi needs to be improved.

I'm so sorry that you found a member of staff to be unknowledgable about the city, our team actually prides itself on how well we know New Orleans with many of us having lived here for quite a few years... in fact I'm hard to shut up once you get me started ;) However, I'm so glad that you enjoyed our vibe an atmosphere and had fun here!

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2017

I LOVE THIS PLACE It was my first time stayong in a hostel alone and the staff were amazing, they host nights such as bbq's and take you to the best bars in new orleans. You get the opportunity socialise with other guests and then go out with them. Its also gery clean and the security is great! I dont want to leave

Thank you so much for your review!!! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay here and hostelling alone was better than you expected it to be! I will make sure our staff hear how much you appreciated them.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. Most social hostel of the three I tried in NOLA, with nightly hostel-run events. Clean. Really close to the tram/car for easy access to other areas, but well positioned to explore the area this hostel is in. The staff were super helpful with suggestions, and all very friendly. Lockers only fit carry-on, if that's something that matters to you. Really nice chill-out areas if you want some quiet time. Owner set up GoT on a projector screen for a few of us coz there's HBOgo

Thanks for such a lovely review, I'm glad we were able to make your stay enjoyable and help you see the best that NOLA has to offer!

• England, Male, 18-24
4th Aug 2017

Overall was a well run hostel. Events on every night and staff were super friendly. Kitchen was well equipped and breakfast better than I expected. Would happily recommend to other travelers.

Thank you!! I'm so pleased you would recommend us to others and you enjoyed our breakfast and staff!!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
4th Aug 2017

We had a great stay! The staff couldn't have been more helpful and there was a great atmosphere

I'm so glad that you enjoyed our atmosphere and events and it's so great that you found our staff to be helpful!! Thank you!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
2nd Aug 2017

The Auberge is clean, the staff are so friendly and helpful, and I met some great people there.

It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff to be so helpful and friendly!

• USA, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2017

This was such an awesome hostel! The staff was very friendly. The hostel was so clean and such a bargain. I highly recommend staying here in NOLA!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such lovely comments!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2017

The staff were just top notch, chilling out with us but going way out of their way for us - and I mean seriously nothing was a hassle for them. Thanks so much for the amazing stay guys

It was so awesome to have you here, and it was more than a pleasure to help you in whatever way we could! Thanks for the review!