9.5
Superb 618 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 618 Total Reviews
Auberge NOLA Hostel Located at 1628 Carondelet Street, , New Orleans.
USA
New Orleans LA 70130 1628 Carondelet Street
95% 618
29.9384686 -90.0774675
    Rooms available

• Hungary, Male, 18-24
11th Jan 2017
8.0

Very good place to stay. It is not in the city center (french quater) but still good. The streetcar is always runs and 1 minute walk from the hostel. The staff was super helpful. One thing was not perfect: one day a guy came to sleep to the dorm. He looked like more than 35 years. I think the staff should notice these kind of things. This guy was so wierd.

We are so glad you liked your stay with us. I would like to point out that the French Quarter (Old Town) is not the center of New Orleans. While it is only 10 minutes away from us there are so many other things to do both Uptown and Downtown which we lie directly between. I am sorry you had this experience with a guest. We do our best to maintain a certain atmosphere and definitely try to provide everyone with a sense of comfort. I will bring this up at our next team meeting and we will work to improve!

• GSEBISKVERADZE6605
  • Georgia, Male, 31-40
9th Jan 2017

Was really great hostel. I externally recommend this hostel...

Thank you so much! It was good to meet you G***** from Georgia!!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Jan 2017

Great place to stay! Great facilities.

Thanks for your review. They keep the doors open. Robert

8th Jan 2017

Best hostel I have ever been so far. Clean, welcoming, great atmosphere, great staff that knows what is happening around and always up for a little chat. The hostel provides great rooms, a lot to do, a lot of space inside and outside and there is a lot of events going on. Also... free breakfast !

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Jan 2017

This hostel is the BEST! It's the perfect size - not too big and not too small so you can meet a great bunch of people. The staff are so friendly, you get free pancakes for breakfast and the hostel is really clean. It's ideally situated for exploring NOLA - which is the best place ever! Completely fell in love. Make sure you stay here! :) x

Thank you so much for your review and for hitting on all the things that I too feel are our best attributes! Hope to see you again on your next NOLA trip. Robert

• Germany, Male, 31-40
4th Jan 2017

Great location and a really very beautiful and nice hostel with very friendly staff and a great atmosphere .

Thanks so much for your great review. Robert

• China, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2017

best hostel experience i have ever had. met a bunch of cool people here. will definately stay here next time i visit nola

Awesome! That's what hostels are for, socializing and making friends. Robert

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Dec 2016

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff go out of their way to make sure you feel welcome and that you have a wonderful time. I stayed here from the 29th of December til the 3rd of January and had an absolutely amazing time. The hostel is very clean and is the perfect size so that you can get to know everyone staying there. Can't wait to return! Thanks so much for the wonderful time guys.

Thanks so much! You're welcome back any time! Robert

• USA, Male, 18-24
27th Dec 2016

Auberge NOLA is amazing! I was in love as soon as I walked in the door, and it just got better from there. I can say without hesitation that these past few days were my favorite adventure of 2016 and that staying at Auberge NOLA was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Thank you all for making my trip so wonderful.

Hey we loved having you here. Hope to see you in NOLA again soon. l will let the staff know you appreciated them. Robert

25th Dec 2016

Great everything. Best hostel in US so far

That's what we love to hear. Robert