Auberge NOLA Hostel

Superb 672 Total Reviews
Superb 672 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

I definitely recommend staying in the hostel, it's just perfect!

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Mar 2017

Couldn't have asked for a more ideal hostel - The staff were all incredibly friendly, cheerful and made me feel right at home and the place itself is one of the cleanest places I've ever stayed. I was incredibly sad to leave!!!

• USA, Male, 18-24
22nd Mar 2017

This is by far one of the best Hostels that I have stayed in. The place is super clean, the staff are friendly and helpful, and it's located right near the garden district with lots to see and lots to do. There are nightly pre-games and group led outings! I would recommend this hostel to anyone and will be staying here again on my next visit to Nola.

• USA, Male, 25-30
15th Mar 2017

Such a great spot! My first hostel experience and I was truly impressed.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Mar 2017

The hostel was incredibly clean, neat, and the staff members were very friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Great value and a pleasant atmosphere. Would definitely come here again!

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Mar 2017

I only stayed for 2 nights but I wish I could have stayed longer. The atmosphere is fantastic and it's one of the cleanest hostels I've been to. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend it to anyone and I look forward to staying here again on my next visit to New Orleans.

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Mar 2017

Amazing. Cleanest hostel I think I've stayed in. Rooms nice and good size. Bathrooms were lovely. Easy to meet people and socialise. Staff super helpful. Location great as one block from streetcar. Couldn't recommend more!

28th Feb 2017

Really cool building and nice facilities, great staff. Would definitely stay here again. Also seems like they're really good about getting people together to do fun activities around town

23rd Feb 2017

Best hostel experience! Really nice hostel with great staff and friendly guests. Went to NOLA alone and left with what felt like a family of friends.

• fernandohn
  • Honduras, Male, 25-30
21st Feb 2017

Great location, clean bathrooms, great kitchen, outside area was nice too and well furnished, amazing staff! The only complaint ... the beds are kind of uncomfortable however I stayed only one night and everything else was great ! I would go back again.