Auberge NOLA Hostel

Superb 647 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 647 Total Reviews

12th Feb 2017

One of the coolest hostels I've stayed at, especially in the U.S. great friendly staff knew the area very well and had tons of recommendations. Couldnt recommend this place more. Kat and Assia were extremely helpful!

• Vietnam, Female, 31-40
7th Feb 2017

Excellent! This is one of the best hostels in US. I really enjoy staying here. It's clean and staff are very friendly and helpful. Their daily activities are fun. People told me that it's dangerous to solo travel in New Orleans but finally I found it's not, the hostel is in a safe area and I have met nice guys here. Surely I will recommend it to my friends.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
6th Feb 2017

I'd highly recommend to everyone - it's a really great place to stay ! staff provides you with everyday fresh news on where to hang out, what to eat and how to get from a to b.

• Turkey, Male, 31-40
5th Feb 2017

Amazing staff, great location, awesome company, perfect vacation spot.

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

Auberge was an amazing place to stay it. It's very close to public transportation but outside of the French Quarter. It is also a beautiful building. The staff coordinates nightly events and makes everyone feel welcome.

• USA, Male, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017

This stay was the best. The people & location was great as well. I had a private apartment; my friends & I felt right at home. I will be visiting this location everytime I vacation to New Orleans.

1st Feb 2017

Had a nice stay here. I admittedly did not partake in the social activities offered but was impressed by the availability. The staff gave great recommendations and the location is close to the streetcar. I enjoyed the trips into the French Quarter and ease of access to other parts of NO. I'll wish good luck to those who expect a full night's sleep as ppl always come in late (which I'd expect at any hostel). Everything was clean and I did like the breakfast options (and conversations).

• USA, Female, 25-30
29th Jan 2017

My stay was pretty good ,Being that this was my first solo travel and also my first hostel stay. Clean clean clean clean 👍🏾 I guess I did feel a little bit out of place sometimes being that everyone or most was drinking but other than that it's cool.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
28th Jan 2017

Great place. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in more than 6 years of traveling. The place was super clean, the building is very comfortable, staff is very helpful and kind, close to everything, facilities are great... If you are reading this, just book now.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
28th Jan 2017

It was a really great stay in this hostel! The staff was awesome und the location is pretty good. We already booked a second stay there.