Auberge NOLA Reviews

1628 Carondelet Street, New Orleans, USA

Exceptional facilities and the staff were really lovely! Super clean, warm, tidy and a good free breakfast, would highly recommend. Thanks!

This place is awesome, It was easy to locate and is in an area with shops and bars just around the corner. There are great public transport links into and around the centre, however i found the best way to discover was on foot. The beds are comfortable and there are also areas within the hostel to get some personal space. When i go to New Orleans again i would stay here no doubt.

• 15th Feb 2015

I stayed at the Auberge during the weekend before Mardi Gras with a group of friends. Due to us booking at different times we were all in different rooms but none the less had a great time. The staff was always helpful, the free breakfast was great. It was nice to go down and prepare your own and take your time. The location was perfect for the Thursday & Friday Night parades, and then for the Saturday during the day parades. All and all i would love to come back and stay again! Thanks!!!

• 12th Feb 2015

Amazing service, super clean and welcoming, respectful fellow dormers, such great value, genuinely one block away from St. Charles Ave and the parade routes. Couldn't ask for more.

Nice place to stay lovely staff, just a bit of a hike to get to the french quarter. Room was a bit chilly, but bathrooms lovely and included breaky is always much appreciated!

Very clean and in a great spot in the middle of everything a minutes walk to the tram to get too it all

• 5th Feb 2015

Robert and Lucie went out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable AND to show me a good time in New Orleans. Great experience!

Best hostel I've ever stayed.

Best value hostel I've ever stayed in! $12 a night is crazy for the United States. The staff are super friendly, the owner gives you so much information about attractions and New Orleans highlights when you check in. There's a kitchen and a few common rooms - one with a TV and heaps of dvds. Location is good, in the Lower Garden District, ten minute trolley ride away from the chaos at Bourbon St. Close to Magazine St with heaps of bars and restaurants.

Hassle free stay! About 1 minutes walk from the cable cart which takes you to all the places you need to go around the city.

One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in. Towels are free, and (very impressive) there are hand towels & wash cloths in the bathroom. Not a party hostel but good vibes, people are down to hang, and a helpful staff.

• 26th Jan 2015

Loved this hostel. Amazing staff, easy spot, great rooms. They even have moisturiser, hand towels, face washers etc in the bathroom. Fully equipped kitchen. Heaps of tea, coffee, toast and pancakes for brekkie. Two cool lounge areas. Not a party hostel at all, but still social. Totally nailed it guys.

I will go again for sure!!

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Spain

I had a wonderful stay here. Everything was very clean ( one if the best ive stayed in) and the location was right off the troly stop. I was also traveling alown and they had some excalent ideas for places that I could go solo

• 8th Jan 2015

Very clean and comfortable. The owner, Robert was incredibly helpful. At one point during our stay there were too many women for the amount of toilet paper left in the washroom and we kept running out. Overall, this is one of the best hostels I've ever been to.

• 6th Jan 2015

Very nice place to stay, friendly staff, invited me for christmas dinner. Very close to St.Charles and streetcar.

Very pleasant experience here! Stayed in a 4 bed that was immaculately clean and same for the bathrooms. After a wild night in N'awlins, what more could you ask for? Sheets, towels, and a blanket (I visited in December) are included. Apparently, so is a light breakfast though I slept past breakfast time every single day I was there! Overall, a quality spot to rest your weary head in NOLA, although it isn't the cheapest option in this neck of the woods. No qualms giving Auberge an A rating!!

• 17th Dec 2014

The Auberge Nola is a nice place where to spend and have good time in NOLA. Nice people, good atmosphere. Breakfast included, which is a good starting point for the day. Close to the Greyhound bus station. Not really close to the center of the town but easy tor each by mean of transport. I would recommend it.

Is the cleanest and nicest hostal I have ever been! Totally recomended, the staff is really helpfull and the people I met were amazing!

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Colombia

I really enjoyed my stay at Auberge NOLA. The hostel had such a great atmosphere, and the staff were really helpful and friendly. The dorm room and bathroom were really clean and nice, and the hostel is in a great location (close enough to the French Quarter to be convenient, but not so close that there were drunk weirdos walking around near the hostel). One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!

• 30th Nov 2014