Auberge NOLA Reviews

1628 Carondelet Street, New Orleans, USA

I had a very pleasant stay. Affordable, clean, and reasonably comfortable for a hostel. Not too far from the French Quarter. I would definitely recommend!

Great hostel.

• 20th Jul 2015

Had a *really* good time here. Made a lot of new friends and that made all the difference for my trip. You'd never be able to do that in a hotel. Everything was very clean and the staff was very helpful. Highly recommended.

• 6th Jul 2015

Everyone made my experience comfortabel. I was afraid at first because I was traveling alone but the entire time I met new people and my opinions soon changed.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Staff were really friendly and helpful with information on local area. Great security and even though I arrived very late close to midnight I had no issues getting into building and member of staff still showed me around hostel and to my room.

Great staff and accommodations. AC all the time!

• 25th Jun 2015

The better hostel out of the two I stayed at in New Orleans. Staff are always around and so so helpful/friendly! Great cozy outdoor space with regular BBQ's where everyone chips in making a cheap meal and drinks!

Had a brilliant stay at this hostel for just two nights on the 22nd and 23rd June. The hostel was clean, comfy beds, good facilities. But mostly the staff were great. Very helpful, arranged a soccer game for us then had a free bbq on the outdoor terrace (as well as two crates of free beers and beer pong). Definitely wish I could of stayed longer. If you come here to NOLA definitely do the swamp your here on the airport. You get to see tons of real alligators in the wild and even hold a baby one.

• 22nd Jun 2015

Literally the most beautiful hostel I have ever seen. Everything was spotless and house is so gorgeous...more like a nice bed and breakfast than a hostel. Staff super helpful. They even have adorable chinchillas and a puppy which is a huge plus. The location is not the most ideal but it's a short walk to the tram which takes you into the heart of the city.

• 19th Jun 2015

I liked the place, the location was perfect and near to the french quarter, they should put locks for the showers and the staff should not be allowed to put loud music all day

I really enjoyed staying here. The location is right next to the St Charles streetcar so it's great for people checking out the city. I was here for an internship right up the street so the location was perfect for me - I could just walk! Everyone was very kind and personable, and the space is cozy and cool (but not too cold). It took me a day to realise that you have to manually lock your dorm room when you leave (it's a key entry) but I didn't feel like my safety/stuff was compromised by it.

• 14th Jun 2015

Great place

I liked the location as I could easily get to the French Quarter or the Garden District. People staying there were friendly and the staff was always willing to help.

Fantastic hostel. Felt relaxed like a home. Met some cool people who I played games with in the courtyard or joined up with to see the city. Breakfast was very decent, facilities extremely clean and well maintained and rooms were quiet with AC making for good sleep. Staff nice and helpful with particular props to Josh for going above and beyond. Hostel not in French quarter but well connected by streetcar and the neighbourhood has its own attractions. Good option for the discerning traveller.

great location in realation to public transport. easy access to site. great staff and people on site. cute dog :) :)

The hostel was a very nice place to spend a few days. Great value for money.

• 29th May 2015
  • India

Loved the patio, bloody Mary bar and the clean, welcoming atmosphere!!

• 24th May 2015

The hostel has a nice atmosphere. It is perfect located to walk to the garden district or take the tram/walk to the french quarter.

Had a great stay and met some fun people from all over the world. Thanks!

• 17th May 2015
  • India

Great hostel, which was perfectly located in the Garden District and close to the street car and easy walking distance to downtown. The staff were really helpful, and their knowledge of the city relieved any worries that I had about staying in New Orleans as a lone female traveller. The bathroom was probably the best hostel bathroom I have ever used, they even had complimentary lotions. The 6 bed all female dorm was fantastic and extremely clean. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3