Auberge Resort Reviews

Auberge Resort 143 Moo 4, Lamai, Koh Samui, Thailand

Absolutely fantastic! Catherine, one of the owners, was a very nice person and takes good care of her business. I originally booked for a cheaper mixed dorm room, but due to some circumstances she actually let me stay in a more exquisite single bungalow for the same price of 300 Baht! But even for the regular surcharge it's already worth it. The bungalow itself was of course clean, mosquito-free, really quiet and after all safe (because of the two watch nice dogs outside in the courtyard ;) ).

Friendly staff, lovely setting and great facilities. Thank you

I might sound a little paranoid but I would feel a little safer if I could attach my own lock to the lockers available. Otherwise, it was an absolutely lovely stay in a wonderful bungalow. Great value for money and the host was delightful!

• 29th Dec 2013