Auberge Tamariste

Fabulous 34 Total Reviews
Fabulous 34 Total Reviews

18th Jul 2017
8.0

Great location, friendly staff, great breakfast, WiFi doesn't work in rooms, NO AC, I had to find another place after my first night because it was hotter inside than out

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2017
7.4

This is located in a very small village outside of Merzouga. The only thing to do is go in the desert. The rooms were extremely hot, hotter than outside. The man is very nice and helpful!

17th Mar 2017

My stay at Tamariste was very pleasant. My room was nice and comfortable, and incredible value for money. I liked that there was no pressure to go on a desert tour or anything. I eventually did go on a camel sunset trip, and the guide was very relaxed and friendly. When we were up in the dunes, he just let me walk around to take photos. I could take as much time as I wanted. Staff was very friendly and breakfast was good, especially for the price. I would certainly recommend staying there!!!

Thank you for sharing your experience at Kasbah Tamariste on hostelworld ! We are so pleased to hear that you had an excellent stay with us. We appreciate it. Kasbah Tamariste LLC Manager.