Auberge de Jeunesse Félicien Rops
The Namur region offers a host of opportunities to youth hostel guests, including sports activities such as cycling, adventure trails and kayaking, natural sites such as caves and forests and cultural sights such as ruins, abbeys and castles. And why not try out a boat trip down the Meuse?
The Namur Youth Hostel offers you the chance to take to the skies also!
If you have always wanted to try paragliding, but have never dared, we have devised an initiation programme for you at the gliding school.
Near the hostel you can avail of:
• Guided tour of the town of Namur
• Visit to the Citadel
• Visit to the Walloon Parliament (groups)
• Museums: Félicien Rops, Archaeology
Museum, Groesbeeck de Croix
• Living Museum of Egypt (groups)
• Delforge perfumery
• Visit to the fire station (groups)
• Queen Fabiola theme park
• Trip on a river boat
• Flea market