Auberge de Jeunesse Felicien Rops Reviews

Avenue Felicien Rops 8, Namur, Belgium

The sensor lights in the toilet are a good idea but need to be on longer.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff is very friendly and willing to help. Rooms are kept clean very well. Much choice at breakfast. Only critique I could think of is that it is a bit more expensive thant the avarage hostel, and that there are no curtains around the beds. I didn't miss the curtains now, since I had just one, and a very nice, roommate; When there are more people however one might want some privacy. To close it off, I really appreaciated the ecofriendliness of the place!

• 17th Aug 2014

Really good hostel in the small and beautiful city of Namur. The rooms were clean and spacious and the hostel offers a really good breakfast included in the price.

A nice hostel by the river but a bit far from Namur centre, closer to the citadel. There are buses but they are not leaving so often. This isn't the place to meet a lot of new people. Its also in the french speaking part so the people were not very pleasant to english speaking people. With included breakfast and good facilities this is a good hostel for a stay over.

I got in late, the attendant was very nice to stay up for me because my flight arrived late and provided me with the key. However, there was a naked, extremely smelly older man in the room when I first opened the door - his snoring and body odor made it impossible to sleep. I would not stay here again out of fear of being in a room with him again!

Didn't see a guest kitchen. Is a decent walk from town. Breakfast was excellent each morning. The staff were fantastic and even let me park my motorbike inside the gates. No holes in security with key cards and lockers. Good place to stay.

i trav el all over the world and i would it is one on best youth hostel istayed the breakfast is very good

• 3rd Jun 2014