Auberge de Jeunesse Felicien Rops Reviews

Avenue Felicien Rops 8, Namur, Belgium

Too far from town, 1 bus per hour only, bad /unrealistic directions given but despite this the location itself was pretty. No loo in 4 bed room surprising. Smoky smell in room from start to end of my stay, staff members blasé or rude (except for Thierry is it? helpful and cheery), odd mix of characters hanging around. I thought the guy hanging around the bar when I checked in leery (he turned out to be the cook!! ) Pluses: great breakfast, helpful Thierry guy, security very good.

Everything was fine outside of the water temperature of the shower in the room I stayed in, which was absolutely glacial despite adjusting the knob all the way to maximum hot water. I was extremely impressed with the breakfast that was included in the price of my stay: I would be hard pressed to find an equivalent breakfast in a more expensive hotel.

• 13th Nov 2014