Auberge de Jeunesse de Bouillon Reviews

Route du Christ, 16, Bouillon, Belgium

The hostel is way up the hill and if you are walking, it is quite a hike. However if you have a car the view is amazing. The wifi only works in the lobby. The dorm is very big with 2 wash basins in the room. The breakfast is good.

Excellent hostel in an amazing location. I had not planned my trip very well and going to Bouillon/southern Belgium was a rather spontaneous decision but the area, town, and hostel did not disappoint. The staff were perhaps the friendliest I've ever had, taking care of myself as if I were a spoiled kid. The view from the hostel onto the town of Bouillon and the must see fortress is unforgettable. The selection of Trappist beers were very good, and they provided a cheap, tasty dinner meal!