Auberge de Jeunesse de Bouillon Reviews

Route du Christ, 16, Bouillon, Belgium

Excellent hostel in an amazing location. I had not planned my trip very well and going to Bouillon/southern Belgium was a rather spontaneous decision but the area, town, and hostel did not disappoint. The staff were perhaps the friendliest I've ever had, taking care of myself as if I were a spoiled kid. The view from the hostel onto the town of Bouillon and the must see fortress is unforgettable. The selection of Trappist beers were very good, and they provided a cheap, tasty dinner meal!