Auberge de Jeunesse de Champlon Reviews

Rue de la Gendarmerie, 5, Champlon, Belgium

GREAT hostel. Everything was clean and quiet, and the facilities were nice. There was a school group staying while I was there, and they were fun but it wasn't too loud. I hung out at the bar and chatted with Benjamin and his lovely wife Genevieve. Parking was readily available. My only complaint was that it's kind of in the middle of nowhere, and outside the hostel there wasn't much to do. I did a little hiking and came back early to drink. LOVED this place, would stay again in a heartbeat!

Nice place. Beautiful area.

Very decent hostel off the highway in the heart of the Ardennes. Not much in the direct area but a short drive away from many attractions including Bastogne. I had an 8 bedroom to myself which was nice for doing laundry and laying out my stuff. The facilities were clean, and they had a decent beer selection down in the lobby. They also had a movie room and some outdoors entertainment (rock climbing wall, table tennis, BBQ) but it was rainy. All in all not a bad place for a night stopover.