Auberge de Jeunesse de Morlaix Reviews

1 Voie d'Accès Au Port, Morlaix, France

very happy allround

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Wales

Stopped here on my way to discover. I arrived late but the lady on reception called me to tell me should would wait. Hostel was quiet so I had my own room. Breakfast included in the price which was a pleasant surprise for the price!

• 15th Sep 2014

Good location but initially a bit hard to find from the station. Breakfast and room were OK but was a bit short staffed given it was peak season

• 10th Aug 2014

As you can see I give very high rating for this hostel except the staff. What's the reason you can ask ? I was forced my booking for one night from. 14.05.14 to 15.05.14 A person responsible for the hostel account was absent in that day. So I could not get my money back. And I has sent a letter to the hostel a week ago but till now I have no any answer. Why? Igor

• 2nd May 2014