Auberge de Jeunesse de Morlaix Reviews

1 Voie d'Accès Au Port, Morlaix, France

They even have a laundry facility. The staff was friendly and helpful, there was a nice breakfast of baguette, coffee, juice...there are helpful pamphlets of what to do in Morlaix and lots of common space to make use of.

very happy allround

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Wales

Stopped here on my way to discover. I arrived late but the lady on reception called me to tell me should would wait. Hostel was quiet so I had my own room. Breakfast included in the price which was a pleasant surprise for the price!

• 15th Sep 2014

Good location but initially a bit hard to find from the station. Breakfast and room were OK but was a bit short staffed given it was peak season

• 10th Aug 2014