Auberge de la Paix Québec Reviews

31, Rue Couillard, Quebec, Canada

A nice stay in the heart of Old Quebec. Thank You.

Right in the downtown, many sightseeing points are walking distance! No room keys, so the room doors are always open. Washrooms (shower&toilet) are shared with all the guests (men&women). Wish the room light was a bit blighter. Overall, it's a lovely place to stay anyway!

The guy at the desk was very nice and helped me with several questions. The restaurant that he suggested was very good in terms of price and the environment inside. I enjoyed that restaurant and it was a summit in my trip. The room in hostel, was warm at night and I had good sleep. The only problem was that it was not much spacious, which I think is reasonable considering the low price that we pay.

Hostel with a great personality.

You can meet different people in the hostel. The staffs are friendly, helpful and for 24 hours. It was a nice memory.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

The hostel is amazing, a man (I don't remembrer his name, but has visited Mexico many times) was such a great person with us. He even gave us a post card of Canada. it was such a great choice to stay in this hostel.

My friend and I stayed this hostel for 5 days. We liked this hostel. When we went to the hostel where wasn't so many people. Its easy to get famous places but its hard to get airport if you take a bus. If u take a taxi you should pay 40 dollars (one way). There isn't laundry room so if u want to wash clothes u should go to laundry store. Bty we were satisfied ! Thank u :-)

• 8th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

If I go back to quebec city, I will choose this hostel again for sure. Excellent location, excellent breakfast. Shower, bed, bathroom, everything is acceptable. The price is reasonable. I met some nice roommates as well.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • China

Quiet place, but its a quiet city anyway and the location couldn't be more central.

It is a very good place, but I think they could clean the rooms with more frequency to remove dust.

very good location, just not very easy to park in the area

The wifi is terrible at the bedroom.

Loved it~

The hostel was nice. But my food spoiled because there wasn't enough room in the refrigerator so they need an extra one. The wifi is horrible and only works when there are 4 people in the whole building. They need air conditioning because the rooms get too stuffy at night. They also need to fumigate the patio there were too many Mosquitos and bugs.

• 6th Jul 2014

It was a nice place.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Great location, right off of Rue St-Jean in Vieux Quebec. Free breakfast. Bathrooms and the kitchen were clean. I would stay here again.

The place was very nice, and it is as shown in the pictures. Breakfast was better than expected. And the area is very nice, and close to everything.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Good kitchen. No air circulation in the dorm. Gets hot and stuffy. Mattress uncomfortable.

Great hostel, awesome courtyard, amazing location. Only had issues with the showers, you need to press a button the whole time you use them which means tough times washing long hair with one hand at a time.

The location is perfect and so is the price. It is clean. I didn't like small windows in the dorm so the air was a bit stuffy at night in the room. Breakfast was very poor even for a hostel standard. When I stayed there, there was a group of school children staying as well and the hostel was too noisy. There were door bangings and yelling even at 7am. Care should be taken not to put school children on the same floor with other guests.