Auberge de la Paix Québec Reviews

31, Rue Couillard, Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Location was good. It's close to everywhere. But this hostel doesn't have socket outlet in the room. So whenever I need to use laptop, I had to go dining room.

I had a great stay and would recommend the hostel to others. When I arrived the hostel recommended that I park at Universite de Laval to save money, but I ended up getting a parking ticket there. I wouldn't recommend that to other visitors because they might get towed. I liked the hostel and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Thanks!

• 25th Oct 2013

I had a very pleasant stay at Auberge de la Paix and am going to stay there again. The building is nice and it makes a change from the faceless swipecard hostels. And the dimmer switch in the dormitory is a fabulous invention. All hostels should have this. Breakfast good too.

I stayed three nights in this hostel. There's a Cordial welcome. There's nothing bad to say about this hostel. Everything is very well.