Auberge de la Paix Québec Reviews

31, Rue Couillard, Quebec, Canada

Nice hostels in the old city of Quebec City, close to everything. Breakfast included.

the bathroom shower in the first foor should not be used either at all or only from 10am till 8pm. Its so loud that sleeping is impossible in room 105. The breakfast could be a bit better.

I really hate to write a bad review but this is possibly the worst hostel I have stayed at. Rude, unfriendly staff to several guests, passive aggressive though unprovoked. cheap plastic mattress and uncomfortable blanket, very low security, poor wifi, terrible push button showers, hard to get warm, cramped stale smelling bathroom set up. Overpriced for the facilities. The history of the property and location is hard to beat, such a shame.

I am so stuned to write your comment about our hostel. We never had such comments. It's true that we are an hostel not an Hotel and the facilities may be less than you were expected. I'm sorry for that if it's the case. Be sure that I will checked with the staff in place during your stay. I can assure you that unfriendly an aggressive staff had never been tolarate in our hostel. Please accept my best excuses on this matter. General Manager

Auberge de la Paix has an excellent staff, a wonderful location, and great space. They made my first hostel experience incredible. I drove to Québec City and got into traffic on the way delaying our arrival until 1:15am. The staff was still very helpful and accommodating even at this late hour. The location of Auberge de la Paix in Old Québec puts you right in the middle of all the happenings. Additionally, their outside area behind the hostel is beautiful and peaceful.

Nice place well located and a nice hostel as well. Poor breakfast.

The only thing that I didnt like is that there was no one watching who entered the hostal. You could go upstairs and enter any room without no one stoping you or asking questions. Other than that the place is really amazing for the location they have and the cheap price, really enjoyed it!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Goood staff good hostel

Solid hostel with interesting people of all walks of life. Staff is a little stuck up in their nose-raised kind of way, but I don't assume that's going to be much better at another hostel in Quebec City. Nice little book exchange. Internet is a little in and out. Location is fantastic and at the end of the day that's what I solve for first.

1 2 Next » last »