Auberge de la Paix Québec Reviews

31, Rue Couillard, Quebec, Canada

it was too noisy even at the midnight. There were some people who yelling and singing at 4 a.m. and it was not soundproof room at all.

The location can't be beat! The hostel itself was adequate although no locks on the doors is very bizzare - also the worst hostel showers I've ever had, you have to hold down the button the entire time and even then it's not warm. The atmosphere was lacking but we appreciated the breakfast! Super cheap so we left feeling good.

Everything was very good,except the showers are dodgy,water goes off after 10 seconds.

Very safe and confortable!

I had a great time when I stayed here. The staff were friendly and helpful. They were glad to provide all information to you. Although the door of room didn't have a lock, I felt safe. Yet, there is one thing you have to know - they don't have an elevator.

I only stayed a single night at the hostel, but the location was great! The beds were good, and they provided slippers to change into at the door. I had read other reviews about the showers and to prepare other visitors: you have to push the button for the shower water to come out. As in, if you want to wetten anything, you will have to continually hold that button down - it doesn't automatically stream for a few minutes. This can be difficult at times when trying to rinse!

The Staff is not so friendly, the beds are horribles, and the water is cold! The only goods things are the breakfast and the location..

1 2 Next » last »