Auberge du Beffroi Reviews

Rampe du Château 2, Mons, Belgium

Excellent position and very good breakfast! Unfortunately the wifi doesn't woerk in the room but only in the hall.

• 16th Nov 2014

Great venue .Top rate hostel with great coffee and breakfast. Wifi works in cafe area. I would definitely return... joe

It may have been the time of year because I've sern some good reviews. But rude, unhelpful staff, no atmosphere and terrible area. Except for the belfry which is beautiful. I would not return, but many have loved it so there must be something going for it!

They provide the best breakfast I never have in the other hostel, a lot of different choice. Everything is good, nothing have to challenge

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great place, easy to find as it's at the base if the Belfry. Staff helpful, nice rooms and good vibe about the place.

I understand I stayed on a bank holiday which happened to be Whit Monday[9 June 2014]. However the limited hours of reception confused me. Also the café/bar area and dining hall appeared vacant and ghostly. I had a pleasant sleep and the staff were good but I thought it could have looked a little more lively.

• 9th Jun 2014