Auberge du Beffroi Reviews

Rampe du Château 2, Mons, Belgium

They provide the best breakfast I never have in the other hostel, a lot of different choice. Everything is good, nothing have to challenge

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great place, easy to find as it's at the base if the Belfry. Staff helpful, nice rooms and good vibe about the place.

I understand I stayed on a bank holiday which happened to be Whit Monday[9 June 2014]. However the limited hours of reception confused me. Also the café/bar area and dining hall appeared vacant and ghostly. I had a pleasant sleep and the staff were good but I thought it could have looked a little more lively.

• 9th Jun 2014

The location was great, and they had a nice, big kitchen. The dorms were a bit small, but very comfortable, the only problem with the room was that the locker was too small for a backbag.

The staff were really great a and went out of their way to help.