Auberge du Voyageur Reviews

26 Place Pomme, Arles, France

Excellent place to stay! The facilities were great and the bedrooms were very nice. Enjoyed the central location of the hostel as well, its close to everything in Arles and within walking distance from both train and bus stations. Enjoy the view outside the window too, right next to the Roman ruins!

The hostel is very simple, but the location is very central.

Directions from train station would have been very useful.

Really impressed by this hostel, as I was not expecting much upon my arrival. One of the only downsides was that there weren't any lockers (that I was aware of) where I coulld store valuable things while I was out, otherwise, everything else was absolutely great.

• 26th Jul 2015

Quiet little hostel. No lockers available. Doors are confusing to open and must make sure you have the codes with you at all times to get into the hostel/room! Bathroom was weird, the shower head was way too low and wasn't adjustable. Being 5'8, I had to basically sit down and wash. Old old building but Arles is lovely. Located next to the colosseum so the location was the best thing about the hostel. Absolutely no environment but good for a very basic short term stay.

Hostel was good and clean, good place to stay and great location!

Hostel felt like since they had the only game in town they could not pay as much attention. That is the feeling I got. People are only in Arles for a day or two usually so I think it's fine for that.