Auberge du Voyageur Reviews

26 Place Pomme, Arles, France

Hostel felt like since they had the only game in town they could not pay as much attention. That is the feeling I got. People are only in Arles for a day or two usually so I think it's fine for that.

Breadfast is just baguette and nothing else, don't expect much.

Extremely disappointed. I have stayed already in much cheaper hostels with much more friendly staff and much better facilities and rooms. I was in town for 5 days taking a course and on the last day I left in a hurry and couldn't take a shower. When the course finished I came back to the hostel and asked if I could take a quick shower, showed the receipt and the super rude blond girl in the front desk said: No, you can't. Besides, b-fast is a baguette for all to share and butter. Don't recommend

• 29th Mar 2015

If you're staying in Arles, I'd recommend you invest in a hotel. It's a small enough city that a hostel's price is comparable to that of a cheap hotel. Also, since it is a smaller place, it is not a very good environment to meet people. This doesn't have the "hostel" atmopshere, but again, that is more a result of the city itself. But I was also traveling in the winter. Of course, this isn't the fault of the hostel. Given the price, the rooms were a little dirty. A decent stay overall.