Auberge du Voyageur Reviews

26 Place Pomme, Arles, France

The hostel was clean and pleasant. We booked a 6 room dorm but got a 3 bed garret on the top floor to ourselves. The breakfast was simple and the wifi only worked in the common space. The staff wasn't terribly friendly or helpful but they weren't rude either. Steep narrow staircase that might be hard for older or fatter people.

It's more like a house than a hostel, what I really liked. There's no staff in this building, they are at the hotel's reception in the same building but not the same entrance. The kitchen is ok, great view! My 2 bed bedroom was really nice, bathroom always clean. Met the greatest people in there. Recommend!

the atmosphere was definitely the most positive aspect of my stay. it was a quiet, friendly house to be in.

Awsome for any point of view.

• 24th May 2014
  • Japan

Although the late check-in time was annoying, they stored my bags while I explored the city (although the baggage closet was unlocked when I arrived to pick them up again. There is a common room and kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge, but it was mostly empty. However it is a nice and quiet hostel and my room had a foot locker that I could use a padlock with to keep my things safe. Would recommend for anyone not looking to party.

Perfect location, even had a view of the old roman theatre from my room. The lock on my door broke and effectively locked me out of the room but the staff were quick to respond and moved me to another room. Unfortunately all the locks on the doors seemed rather flimsy so I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving valuables in the room. Locked trunks are provided, mind, if you have a padlock. Contrary to other reviews I had wifi in the hostel and it worked great!

• 9th May 2014

Clean hostel in a great location.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Excellent accommodation, one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at.

Loved this place. It's a little pricey, but the rooms are super nice. Nice and quiet. If you're looking for a party hostel, this is not the place. But it has a fantastic location and awesome kitchen. You do have to go across the street to the hotel to use the internet, but you can sit right in the lobby and connect no problem, so it's really not an issue.

Contrary to the description here, there was no WiFi whatsoever - we had to stand in the street outside another hotel to use internet. Our room was not very clean (there was yellow sticky stuff on the sink). However I suppose the price and the location would compel most young travelers to stay there.