Auntie Julie's House in Taichung Reviews

Rm. 11, 7F., No.32, Luchuan E. St., Central Dist., 台中市中區綠川東街32號七樓之11, Taichung, Taiwan

Auntie julie is very accomodating making sure everything is okay with your stay. Facilities are good and the bed is comfortable.

A good place to stay near the railway and coach station. Loads of convenience stores and the centre of the city 2 minutes away. Julie was very helpful in giving instructions to find her place and friendly.

• 13th Aug 2015

The good: Aunty Julie and one of her staff (a man in his 30s?) is really helpful and generous with their advice. Aunty Julie is very contactable. Beds and toilets feel clean to me. Good location, speedy wifi. The bad: The hostel's more like an office space converted into a bedroom with no common area for people to mingle. It's quite dark. Beds are thin. Only one bathroom. I was one of the two occupying the room in my time there. I think it'll be quite a mess if all 8 beds were taken.

Close to the train station and bus for Sun Moon Lake but quite far from the main night market. Aunty Julie was amazing, she offered me her line, whatsapp and other forms of communication. would recommend and stay here again

the most helpful staff

Auntie Julie was super sweet. We arrived earlier than expected, but she still helped us get settled and let us drop off our luggage. She provided a map of local attractions and how to get to them with public transit, which was very helpful. The bed was very comfortable with nice, clean sheets. We definitely enjoyed our stay.