Aurora Hostel Reviews

Pappelallee 21, Berlin, Germany

Our bed was really big and nice, felt more like a hotel room than a hostel. The shared bathrooms were OK but not super clean. Towels and bed linen were free. Good WiFi connection. Super friendly staff with smooth check-in/out. The location is excellent if you want to spend time in Prenzlauer Berg and eastern Berlin, but a bit far from the centre if you don't find your way around. Quite a plain and anonymous hostel and the walls and ceiling were a bit thin (noisy at night)

I arrived after 10pm, when there was nobody at the receotion, which was a bit of a shame, but the staff sent me an e-mail with the code for the door and left me a nice letter explaining everything, including a map how to get to my room :) The room itself was basic, but I didn't need more, the bed was super comfortable though and they included towels. The neighbourhood is very nice, a lot of cafes and bars, not in the center, but easily accessible via U-Bahn. Would reccommend and will come back

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Poland

A hostel I would certainly recommend, good WiFi, fantastic staff who gave great advice and a three minute walk from the U-Bahn makes this a hostel worth going to.

Nice place in the trendy area Prenzlauer berg with lots of cafés, restaurants and bars right around the corner. It took us a while to get there from the train station but the area is really nice and definitely worth exploring. And it's still not far from Mitte. If you are looking for a hostel where you can meet people and hang out, this isn't really the place. It's a little more private than most hostels. But the area and the comfy bed makes up for it i think. :)