Aurora Hostel Reviews

109 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam

Good location and cozy bed but the detail said "The reception is 24 hours" is not true! I arrived Hanoi 4.30 am but I had to wait at the front at the hotel. I tried to knock , ring a door many times and no respond. Moreover, I called to them 7 times, there is someone pick up , say hi and cutt phone off . So, if you want to book here, Please make sure they won't let you cold at outside and meet with annoying guy. Ps. Here close around 11 pm.

Beautiful location, nice staff, nice room, big breakfast

• 5th Oct 2014
  • China

The hotel was pretty shabby, and while they were initially very helpful, the staff turned on us pretty viciously when they discovered that we had booked a tour with another company because it was cheaper than what Aurora had offered. Additionally, they overcharged us pretty significantly (as retribution?). Aside from these difficulties, the beds were lousy, the other facilities a joke, roaches everywhere, and a not very good breakfast. By contrast, the 3B Hotel two doors away is a 100%