Aussie Way Hostel

Fabulous 436 Total Reviews

• Germany, Couple, 31-40
25th Jul 2017
7.1

No alcohol! Even for fully grown ups. This should be announced on the hostels' website and profile more clearly. We are a mature couple, I'll hit the 40 soon and we where not allowed having a glass of wine for dinner on our vacation? Is this prohibition or what?

30th Jun 2017

Aussie Way has met all my expectations and beyond! I can't stress enough how pleased I was with everything! It is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at and I sought lodging at quite a few. Thank you Aussie Way!!!

×