8.8
Fabulous 713 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 713 Total Reviews
Aussie Woolshed Located at 181 Torquay Road, , Hervey Bay.
Australia
Hervey Bay Queensland 4655 181 Torquay Road
88% 713
-25.2870763 152.8577399
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016

I loved, LOVED this hostel, clean, today, not over crowded, the staff were lovely and helpful & the kitchen equipped, also the cat Oreo is a cool addition :)

• England, Couple, 25-30
12th Sep 2016

Great hostel, easy walking distance to beach and shops. Staff were also lovely, especially the kiwi lady with the staffie. Good reception with info for tours, dvds, towels etc.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

Cosy, clean hostel!

Thanks for your feedback!

• England, Female, 25-30
22nd Aug 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! I was only here for a night, but staff we're so kind to pick me up from bus stop outside reception hours. Comfortable beds with REAL pillows and a TV in room - I was lucky I was the only person in my room. Clean hot showers, and a laid back relaxing vibe. Was like a retreat! Would stay again!

Awesome thank-you!!

16th Aug 2016

This hostel was the best I have stayed at! The hospitality and the facilities were extremely exquisite. The staff exceeded my expectations and helped me pre arrange transportation with out being asked. The common room was warm and cozy, like a cabin feel. It seemed like a holiday escape and I didn't want to leave the premises. I even had a TV in my room! I just stayed one night but if I ever get back to hervey bay, I wont stay anywhere else!!!

Deluxe Dorms are the way to go! Happy travels!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Aug 2016

Such a lovely hostel! Within the first day we extended our stay. The cabins and nice outdoors area made the place very tranquil and relaxed. Spacious and comfortable common area. Small kitchen however. We had a private twin room which was so nice and clean, definitely good value for money. I quite liked the quiet after 10 rule as most people have to be up early for Fraser tours so could sleep well. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

Thanks for your amazing feedback. We live on site and also love the quiet after 10pm request as we have to be up early to ensure guests start their tours on time and stress free. I agree when w are full the kitchen can be a little cosy, however we are currently extending the indoor kitchen and the outdoor kitchen will become more popular now the weather is warming up. Happy travels!

3rd Aug 2016

Clean facilities with spacious dorm room. For atmosphere it was quite quiet when we were there but this is perfect if you need to get up early for whale/Fraser tours. One of the cheaper hostels in hervey bay but definitely good value for money. Would stay again.

Thanks for your feedback!

• England, Male, 18-24
1st Aug 2016

Staff, room and facilities were great. Loads of space to chill. Outdoor bbq and hammocks were a great touch.

Thanks for your feedback! The outdoor area is the perfect place to relax and make new friends.

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Jul 2016

One of my favourite hostels! Stayed here for a few days with some friends whilst traveling the east coast and was really impressed with the staff. Extremely friendly and knowledgeable when it came to activities in the area. Would definitely recommend staying here if you're looking for something other than just a party hostel. Relaxed atmosphere and nice rooms.

Thanks for your feedback! There is so much to do in Hervey Bay and surrounds. I'm surprised you thought our security was lacking as we have security camera's all around the hostel. Happy travels!

• England, Couple, 25-30
27th Jul 2016

Quiet relaxing hostel, perfect for chilling out before and after Fraser. Communal area inside and out was great however the kitchen was small.

Thanks for your feedback! The kitchen extension is on the priority list!