Fabulous 620 Total Reviews
Fabulous 620 Total Reviews
Aussitel Backpackers Located at 312 Harbour Drive, , Coffs Harbour.
Australia
Coffs Harbour New South Wales NSW 2450 312 Harbour Drive
89% 620
-30.3057992 153.1310033
    Rooms available

29th Apr 2016

My favourite hostel so far in Oz. Picked me up from the bus at 5.30 on a Sunday morning and I loved them from that point on. Daily and evening activities organised so there's always something to do. They are just the loveliest people ever, I'm going back for 4 more nights because I feel I left too soon!

• Chile, Female, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

Pretty good, staff was nice. Pick up and drop off to bus stop. Atmosphere was a bit dull, but I was only there for a night.

• Wales, Couple, 25-30
24th Apr 2016

Really enjoyed our couple of nights here. Lots of free things offered such as surf boards, kayaks , canoes etc. The night we arrived they had a bbq for 5$ and they had activities on every day if you wanted to get involved. Staff were lovely, the owners actually came round and socialised which was great to see. Overall, I had a good time here.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
23rd Apr 2016

Nice and clean. Use of outdoor equipment free of charge was an added bonus. However, no free breakfast. Staff was polite. Would definitely stay here again, if and when visiting Coffs Harbour.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

Awesome place!! The staff is great!! Spent such a good time!!!

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

Staff at this hostel were amazing! Always going that extra step! E.g. taking me to the airport for FREE! backpackers love a freebee but the hostel was a great atmosphere loads to do and free surf boards extra. Very clean and bad super comfy. Over all a great stay!

11th Apr 2016

This hostel was brilliant!! The facilities were amazing and the staff really promoted various activities happening at the hostel allowing you to meet lots of people. It even tempted me to extend my stay in Coffs Harbour!

Thank you so much for your great review! I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us. Hopefully we'll see you again in the near future. Safe travels. Cherie Turner Owner/Manager

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

Great people who work there and run the place. Everything was awesome. Great location and Coffs is a nice friendly city.

Thanks for your review. I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us. It was such a pleasure to have you here. Safe Travels. Cherie Turner Owner/Manager

5th Apr 2016

Best hostel we've stayed in! Wish we could've stayed longer. Would definitely go back.

What a great little review! Thank you for your kind words. Hopefully we'll see you again if passing through Coffs Harbour. Cheers! Cherie Turner Owner/Manager

4th Apr 2016
7.7

This is a really nice hostel, with very friendly staff. The daily activities are a great thing and also of course the free equipment hire. The one downside is probably that it's a fair walk to the beach (even further to the red and yellow flags) and to a supermarket. I also saw a couple of small cockroaches in the kitchen. But lovely atmosphere, the room was nice and good facilities. I would reccomend this hostel :-)