Aussitel Backpackers

Superb 879 Total Reviews

• cassiedefillipo1383
  • USA, Female, 31-40
23rd Aug 2017

This place was amazing, everything you could want at a hostel. I especially loved the daily events and activities you could sign up for. If I ever make my way back to Coff's Harbour, I will definitely stay here!

Hopefully you'll make it back someday so you can try even more activities. Safe travels!

• ei-li6198
  • Scotland, Couple, 18-24
22nd Aug 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed in a 6bed mixed dorm for 2 nights. We really enjoyed this hostel mainly due to the activities that were offered during our stay and the very kind staff. Special mention to Jamie who took us on the sunset walk and out on some kayaks on the creek! The hostel has everything you're looking for if you are in Coff's for a few days. Only downside is I'd say the kitchen isn't big enough for the amount of people staying there. So I'd recommend to make your meals a little early.

Thanks for the kind words. It was my pleasure to take you guys out surf kayaking and for the sunset. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
18th Aug 2017

Great place, fun backpackers around as both staff and stayers. Lovely owner and one slightly grumpy owner. All round very good.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2017

I only stayed for one night so can't really give a full review but I think I would have made better use of the facilities had I been there longer. Free use of watersports equipment is really great and I wish I'd had a chance to use that! As for the rest of the facilities, all also good! Hostel is located between the marina and the town centre so easy to walk either way.

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us. Our watersport equipment is great fun and we are sorry to hear you didn't get the chance to make full use of it. We would love to welcome you back someday :)

• England, Couple, 18-24
1st Aug 2017
7.7

Hostel staff came and picked us up from the bus stop. All staff were friendly and they let us check in early which was great! You can use surf boards, kayaks and paddle boards for free! We were here in July and it was too cold to do this but in the summer months would be good! The hostel organise activities every day. There's a pool but we couldn't use it as it was too cold when we were there. Bit of a walk to the beach and not much to do in Coffs Harbour really but nice hostel.

Thanks for the review. Never too cold for the watersports! We do have wetsuits and long sleeve thermals for guests to use if they wish. Safe travels.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
31st Jul 2017

Good place with a great kitchen would recommend for anyone in the area

Thanks for the review we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Safe travels :)

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2017

It was a very good hostel! everyday you can join in some trips and activties and they are for free mostly. The staff is very friendly

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, we are happy to hear you enjoyed yourself and the activities on offer. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our fabulous staff. Safe onward travels from the Aussitel team :)

13th Jul 2017

I loved my stay here! Awesome staff, activities everyday to visit around and meet people, clean facilities.. You can either party or rest without any problem... That's one of the best hostel where I've been, go for it !

Thanks for the kind words! You summed our hostel up perfectly, a place you can have a few drinks yet enjoy a nice peaceful sleep too. Good to hear you enjoyed the daily organise activities too. Enjoy the rest of your travels.

• England, Couple, 18-24
9th Jul 2017

Amazing hostel. Very sociable vibe, rooms are clean and secure, staff are super friendly and offer free/cheap activities, free kayaks/surf boards really make the difference here too. Kayaking on the creek was great fun! Would highly recommend to any travellers!

Thank you for the awesome review, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed all the activities on offer and will pass your kind words on to our amazing staff. Enjoy the rest of your travels :)

• thomas_eizinger
  • Austria, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2017

Great staff with very friendly people there. Got a ride to the bus station for free in the morning!

Stoked to hear you enjoyed your stay here. Thanks for the kind words and enjoy the rest of your travels.

×