Aussitel Backpackers Reviews

312 Harbour Drive, Coffs Harbour, Australia

It's a really nice place! Nice people, nice staff! And all the free activities are great! Had a good time in Coffs Harbour thanks to Aussitel Backpackers

• 7th Oct 2014

Excellent place to stay, really relaxed atmosphere where everyone is friendly and the staff are great. Facilities are good everything you need including FREE WIFI. Definitely one of the better hostels I've stayed in.

• 6th Oct 2014

super hostel! its a pitty we couldn stay longer! the bathroom was super clean.. the kitchen was ok.. we met great people there! also the hostel has great activities! great atmosphere there also good for backpacker who are travelling alone

Excellent staff and they helped me recover a lost phone. Activities were planned everyday for those who wanted to join in. Wonderful bathrooms with nice showers. Plenty of refrigeration space and cooking utensils. Overall, one of the better hostels that I have stayed in. I would recommend it, highly.

• 22nd Sep 2014

We arrived really late around midnight and the staff wasn't too happy to see us come so late, but they still provided us with all the things we needed and we were surprised to see all the facilities they had to offer at the hostel which was great!

Staff were very friendly and helpful. We were there on a night they had a cheap BBQ which was fantastic. Bed was uncomfortable and some idiot was yelling all night but apart from that it was a good spot

Good location, just across the road from the creek and a 10 minute walk to the beach. Lots of cafés/restaurants just 5 mins walk. Decent room, although the pillow was not even worth having. Nice clean bathroom facilities, modern with large shower cubicles and hot powerful shower. Good free wifi, and they even dropped me at te greyhound stop at 5am :)

Helpful staff. Airport pick-up/drop-off much appreciated. Free stand-up paddleboards & 2-person kayaks. Organised activities- although several revolve around drinking, there were also nice trips to nearby beaches & market visit. Showers good.

Great hostel! My bus arrived 5:30am and someone picked me up and when I was leaving my bus was departing same time and the transfer bus drop me off. Great service!

Very friendly and welcoming. We had only planned on staying a week, but we extended our stay because we liked it so much! There is lots of free activities to do throughout the week, so there is plenty to do. Would definitely recommend this hostel! :) Thank you for a great time!

• 10th Jul 2014

Amazing hostel! My bus arrived at 5:30am and someone was waiting for me to take me to the hostel. Upon arrival they gave me a room and bed and told me to get some sleep and check in later that morning. Loads of free stuff to do wish I could have stayed longer. Only one unisex bathroom at the moment as another is being redone.

Bathroom renos can't be helped, and we weren't there long so it's all we saw, but influenced the facilitites score - lovely helpful staff though

Rent surfboards, bodyboards and kayaks for free! Awesome

great little place, very friendly staff, great and friendly clientel. highly recommend it.

Best hostel we have stayed at. Was instantly made welcome, the atmosphere was great mainly due to the brilliant staff, and the endless free or cheap activities on offer. Would highly recommend.

All round a good hostel. I only stayed for 2 days everyone was very friendly, the activities put on where very good. When I head back south I will be stopping there again.

• 5th Jun 2014

My favorite hostel I have stayed at in all of Australia!

Our stay at Aussitel Backpackers was amazing only stayed 2 nights but could have happily stayed longer. The hostel have loads of FREE activities such as surfing, snorkeling, canoeing

• 28th May 2014
  • Wales

Best hostel we have stayed in so far backpacking both Asia and Australia. Everything is free and there's so much to do with the hostel we loved it so much we even booked extra nights. You won't be bored for one second. Coffs Harbour was gorgeous we are so happy we stayed here.

• 13th May 2014

From getting picked up by roman to checking out we had a great experience. When we checked in on Sunday with Daniel ( we think that's his name sorry if not) we felt totally comfortable with the place he was lovely and made you feel welcome. It's it a great location easy walking distance to everything. The bathrooms are cleanest we have seen. Kitchen area has good facilities. The rooms are a little small but fine. It's a really relaxed homely hostel which we loved thanks

• 9th May 2014