Aussitel Backpackers Reviews

312 Harbour Drive, Coffs Harbour, Australia

Lots of things to do for free! Met an awesome group of people on the kangaroo tour and ended up travelling with them! Clean comfortable and a swimming pool for the hangover!

Only stayed two nights but liked that they had activities every day!

It's a really nice place! Nice people, nice staff! And all the free activities are great! Had a good time in Coffs Harbour thanks to Aussitel Backpackers

Excellent place to stay, really relaxed atmosphere where everyone is friendly and the staff are great. Facilities are good everything you need including FREE WIFI. Definitely one of the better hostels I've stayed in.

• 6th Oct 2014

Without a doubt the best hostel I've ever stayed in I booked for 3 nights and ended up staying for over 2 months. The staff tom Levi and nick were very helpful and the hostel was exceptionally clean and tidy. One of the main positives of the hostel was the number of free activities on offer. I was able to explore the local area and experience everything coffs has to offer from surfing park beach to watching kangaroos on emerald. I would highly recommend Aussitel backpackers to everyone.

• 5th Oct 2014

super hostel! its a pitty we couldn stay longer! the bathroom was super clean.. the kitchen was ok.. we met great people there! also the hostel has great activities! great atmosphere there also good for backpacker who are travelling alone

Excellent staff and they helped me recover a lost phone. Activities were planned everyday for those who wanted to join in. Wonderful bathrooms with nice showers. Plenty of refrigeration space and cooking utensils. Overall, one of the better hostels that I have stayed in. I would recommend it, highly.

• 22nd Sep 2014

We arrived really late around midnight and the staff wasn't too happy to see us come so late, but they still provided us with all the things we needed and we were surprised to see all the facilities they had to offer at the hostel which was great!

Staff were very friendly and helpful. We were there on a night they had a cheap BBQ which was fantastic. Bed was uncomfortable and some idiot was yelling all night but apart from that it was a good spot

Good location, just across the road from the creek and a 10 minute walk to the beach. Lots of cafés/restaurants just 5 mins walk. Decent room, although the pillow was not even worth having. Nice clean bathroom facilities, modern with large shower cubicles and hot powerful shower. Good free wifi, and they even dropped me at te greyhound stop at 5am :)

View all Coffs Harbour Hostels