Aussitel Backpackers Reviews

312 Harbour Drive, Coffs Harbour, Australia

It's a really nice place! Nice people, nice staff! And all the free activities are great! Had a good time in Coffs Harbour thanks to Aussitel Backpackers

Excellent place to stay, really relaxed atmosphere where everyone is friendly and the staff are great. Facilities are good everything you need including FREE WIFI. Definitely one of the better hostels I've stayed in.

• 6th Oct 2014

Without a doubt the best hostel I've ever stayed in I booked for 3 nights and ended up staying for over 2 months. The staff tom Levi and nick were very helpful and the hostel was exceptionally clean and tidy. One of the main positives of the hostel was the number of free activities on offer. I was able to explore the local area and experience everything coffs has to offer from surfing park beach to watching kangaroos on emerald. I would highly recommend Aussitel backpackers to everyone.

• 5th Oct 2014

super hostel! its a pitty we couldn stay longer! the bathroom was super clean.. the kitchen was ok.. we met great people there! also the hostel has great activities! great atmosphere there also good for backpacker who are travelling alone

Excellent staff and they helped me recover a lost phone. Activities were planned everyday for those who wanted to join in. Wonderful bathrooms with nice showers. Plenty of refrigeration space and cooking utensils. Overall, one of the better hostels that I have stayed in. I would recommend it, highly.

• 22nd Sep 2014

We arrived really late around midnight and the staff wasn't too happy to see us come so late, but they still provided us with all the things we needed and we were surprised to see all the facilities they had to offer at the hostel which was great!

Staff were very friendly and helpful. We were there on a night they had a cheap BBQ which was fantastic. Bed was uncomfortable and some idiot was yelling all night but apart from that it was a good spot

Good location, just across the road from the creek and a 10 minute walk to the beach. Lots of cafés/restaurants just 5 mins walk. Decent room, although the pillow was not even worth having. Nice clean bathroom facilities, modern with large shower cubicles and hot powerful shower. Good free wifi, and they even dropped me at te greyhound stop at 5am :)

Helpful staff. Airport pick-up/drop-off much appreciated. Free stand-up paddleboards & 2-person kayaks. Organised activities- although several revolve around drinking, there were also nice trips to nearby beaches & market visit. Showers good.

Great hostel! My bus arrived 5:30am and someone picked me up and when I was leaving my bus was departing same time and the transfer bus drop me off. Great service!

Very friendly and welcoming. We had only planned on staying a week, but we extended our stay because we liked it so much! There is lots of free activities to do throughout the week, so there is plenty to do. Would definitely recommend this hostel! :) Thank you for a great time!

• 10th Jul 2014

Amazing hostel! My bus arrived at 5:30am and someone was waiting for me to take me to the hostel. Upon arrival they gave me a room and bed and told me to get some sleep and check in later that morning. Loads of free stuff to do wish I could have stayed longer. Only one unisex bathroom at the moment as another is being redone.

Bathroom renos can't be helped, and we weren't there long so it's all we saw, but influenced the facilitites score - lovely helpful staff though

Rent surfboards, bodyboards and kayaks for free! Awesome

View all Coffs Harbour Hostels