Australian Sunrise Lodge Reviews

485 King Street, Newtown, Sydney, Australia

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Sunrise - it's small but perfectly formed and in a killer location in cool Newtown. I walked everywhere but transport links were excellent as Newtown station is a five minute walk from the hotel and there are various bus routes serving the area too. My only criticism is that although the WiFi in the lobby was fine, it really would be better to offer it in the rooms. Also, despite the no-smoking policy, I'm afraid my room did smell a bit of stale smoke.

• 27th Feb 2014