Australis Guest House Reviews

89 Goulburn Avenue, Ottawa, Canada

We loved our stay at Australis Guesthouse! The hosts were super nice and extremly helpful with everything. When we asked him, where the bus to Montreal is leaving, Brian printed out the busplan and wrote down every info that we needed. The breakfast was excellent, too. One of us has the celiac disease and Brian made sure that there was gluten-free bread every morning!

• 13th Sep 2013

My 3 night stay was PERFECT in every way I find that when I travel its all about the people I meet along the way. I am so grateful to Brian and Carol, my hosts, for making my visit unforgettable. They are helpful, create a warm welcoming environment, are knowledgeable about the sites, serve a fabulous breakfast and are passionate about making their guests visit to their wonderful city the best it can be. My best B & B expoerience ever. April from Vancouver

really nice house, and really nice hosts!

• 28th Jun 2013