Rating 16 Total Reviews
Rating 16 Total Reviews
Autohotel Ravenna Located at Via Secondo bini, 11, , Ravenna.
Italy
Ravenna 48100 Via Secondo bini, 11
40% 16
44.4169231 12.1714782
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 25-30
7th Aug 2016
4.0

I was betrayed with the usage of hostelworld. The Hostel Autohotel Ravenna made me pay for the double room 60,- EUR in cash, while at the same time Hostelworld wants to retreive the 60,- EUR from my Credit Card. Also: The deposit I payed online wasnt subtracted. The receptionist told me this would be a fee for hostelworld. On the website of hostelworld it says that there is no fee for hostelworld.