Avalon Hotel Paris Reviews

131-133 Bd de Magenta, Paris, France

The pictures I saw posted online led me to believe this was a very nice hotel with private Terrance's and views of the Eiffle Tower. The rooms were not spacious or special. The bed was comfortable and we had a big window but no air circulation and the room had just been painted and smelled awful. While it is close to the train station on which we arrived it's far from everything else. The sourrounding area didn't feel safe. Two staff members were especially nice but all others were not.

I loved my room on the 5th floor because the windows opened directly onto a tiny balcony nestled in the tree leaves.

• 19th Aug 2014

Very handy to the station, rooms were very clean and quiet. Great to have air conditioning when its so hot! Pain to have to carry your bags up narrow windy stairs but that's Paris!

• 16th Jul 2014