Avalon Hotel Paris Reviews

131-133 Bd de Magenta, Paris, France

The staff there are really nice and helpful

Easy to find. Clean and good value. Except lots of traffic and ambulances at night (close to hospital). Quite loud if you're on the side facing street.

Very kind staff and great location! I have nothing about complaining. Everything amazing!

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • Spain

One of the nicest places I've stayed during my four month travel around Europe! Location is convenient with buses and metro near by, not at all "seedy" like some of the reviews may have mentioned. The hotel itself was beautiful and clean, and we were upgraded for no extra cost! Staff was friendly and helpful and the wifi worked great. They also conveniently held my luggage all day even after checkout. I definitely recommend this place for your next stay in Paris!

I had a wonderful stay at Avalon Hotel in Paris. Staffs are very professional and helpful. They put me on a spacious room with comfy bed. Location is perfect! close to International Eurostar Train Nord Station. I would like to stay in this hotel again and even recommend to all my friends.

Would definetely stay here again!

• 9th Nov 2013

The area was a bit ghetto. Insufficient signage so we couldn't find our room as it was behind an unmarked closed door. Room stank a bit when we got back. Lift felt like it was going to fall.

• 8th Nov 2013

THE HOTEL WAS ONLY 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM THE PARIS NORD & LYON STATIONS, FREE UNLIMITED WIFI. ALWAYS HOT WATER, ROOMS WERE CLEAN BUT NOT VERY BIG( NOT LITTLE EITHER), GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY. THE STAFF MEMEBERS ARE HELPFUL BUT THE OLD MAN IN THE EVENING IS NOT OFFERING TO HELP YOU BUT HE WILL HELP IF YOU ASK. WILL BE BACK .

Had a great time. Close to many transport options, all amenities required in room, with a clean ensuite. Only issue was with the closed window it was too hot, with the open window it was too loud. Choose what works! I went with hot. I would return again as the quality was fantastic, but the price is a little steep. You get what you pay for.