Avalon Hotel Paris Reviews

131-133 Bd de Magenta, Paris, France

My only complaint is that the room was very cold and the radiator didn't work.

The staff there are really nice and helpful

Easy to find. Clean and good value. Except lots of traffic and ambulances at night (close to hospital). Quite loud if you're on the side facing street.

Very kind staff and great location! I have nothing about complaining. Everything amazing!

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • Spain

One of the nicest places I've stayed during my four month travel around Europe! Location is convenient with buses and metro near by, not at all "seedy" like some of the reviews may have mentioned. The hotel itself was beautiful and clean, and we were upgraded for no extra cost! Staff was friendly and helpful and the wifi worked great. They also conveniently held my luggage all day even after checkout. I definitely recommend this place for your next stay in Paris!

I had a wonderful stay at Avalon Hotel in Paris. Staffs are very professional and helpful. They put me on a spacious room with comfy bed. Location is perfect! close to International Eurostar Train Nord Station. I would like to stay in this hotel again and even recommend to all my friends.

Would definetely stay here again!

• 9th Nov 2013

The area was a bit ghetto. Insufficient signage so we couldn't find our room as it was behind an unmarked closed door. Room stank a bit when we got back. Lift felt like it was going to fall.

• 8th Nov 2013