Avalon House KTM Reviews

Lekhnath Marg, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal

I stayed here in the aftermath of the earthquake, and the staff were amazing. They supplied breakfast and helped me out so much. The hotel was safe and Saput helped me in making my documentarydocumentary (about the disaster)

• 29th Apr 2015

Quiet place yet close to Thamel area. Saput, the owner, is very friendly, and also a good business person. The staff are merry people and helpful. They bring a breakfast everyday to the rooftop where you can enjoy a view of Kathmandu city. I feel this nice atmosphere of the guest house is produced by Saput's management. Anyway, it just has everything you need, and if you want to have something, they kindly will help. Great place!

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Japan

Good location with everything you need for a comfy nights stay. What really makes this place great is the owner. He is so kind and helpful with everything! Seriously one of the best I've ever encountered. Not once did I feel like he was trying to rip me off. Awesome view from the rooftop terrace and the included breakfast was fantastic. Highly recommend staying here.

The staff was helpful! The room was very clean!!! The location, near thamel, i s perfect.

When I arrived in Kathmandu Saput was waiting for me at the airport. He brings me to his nice hostel just outside the famous touris spot Thamel. It was a great place to stay: just 5 minutes walk to the touristic area but away from the crowd. And during breakfast I had a great view at Swayambhunath Temple. A great start to begin the day! So next time I will choose Avalon House again :) Thanks Saput for the great time!