Avalon House Reviews

55 Aungier Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

My experience is probably tainted because my iPad was stolen from my room (along with other people's money, laptop, etc.). There are no lockers in the rooms which, in my opinion, is absurd for a hostel. Installing them in the rooms would fix this easily. There are ones downstairs that you can pay for. The staff was helpful in dealing with my stolen items, however they were rude at other times. Not a conducive atmosphere to meet people. Alright place to sleep but I wouldn't stay there again.

This is the best place I have ever stayed in! The staff and the atmosphere in this hostel is amazing, it feels like you live in a big house with family. It´s very clean and in the same way incredible cozy. Love it, absolutely love it!

• 20th Oct 2013