Avalon House Reviews

55 Aungier Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

We've had a nice stay at Avalon House. The staff is wonderful. Two problems thought, no juice on free breakfast, and some people using the bathrooms to smoke, which leaves us smell and cold when we want to shower.

• 11th Feb 2014

All staff is nice but Max and Milano are especially helpful!

Great place, great location, the free breakfast is limited though... I didn't find the staff very friendly but I met good people there!

• 31st Jan 2014

My bedroom(107) had a broken lamp, I had problems because it wasn't changed even after advise the stuff. The bedrooms do not have a locker and was quite annoying lock my stuff in the reception floor, and keep going back and forth cause I was afraid of leave my stuff unlocked in the bedroom.

• 24th Jan 2014