Avalon House Reviews

55 Aungier Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

I stayed here a couple weeks ago during my time in Dublin with my friend. The vibe of the hostel is really great and they have great facilities. I didn't use the kitchen so I can't say anything about that but the facilities are fantastic. The guys working the front desk were very nice and funny and they helped my friend and I book a day trip to Glendalough (which I highly recommend doing!). They also have tablets with internet which are available for use! Overall great stay, definitely recommend

• 28th Mar 2014

Only wish there was Hot water for showers at all times but other than that had a great experience!

This place was great! Lots of energy and travelers in and out. I loved the Bald Barista coffee shop built right into the hostel - very convenient. The location is unbeatable, with most stuff in walking distance and many bus options nearby. The metal beds are a bit squeaky but still a good deal for the price.

The window in my room wasn't ok, so it was impossible to close it completely and some cold air passed trough all night long.

• 22nd Mar 2014

I don't have much experiences with hostels, but I loved that one! Nice, clean, friendly, cheap, excellent location, 24 hours airport shuttle, just perfect!

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Bulgaria

The place feels safe and to move within the building, you regularly need your key (key card), that you can of course get only if you have a room there. There are lockers for 2€/day. The showers/toilets were I was were clean and new but males and females had to share it.

• 21st Mar 2014

I loved the hostel, the only downside for me was men & women sharing toilet facilities. At night it made me feel quite uncomfortable.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »