Avalon House Reviews

55 Aungier Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

Also if the hostel is very old, more cleanliness in the rooms and in the bathrooms could be necessary.

I loved my stay here! I had a great time, and met some great people. Good environment, nice breakfast, great cafe! And the price was absolutely fabulous, especially since the hostel is only a few minutes walk from sights like Dublin Castle and the Temple Bar area. Definitely staying here again!

• 29th Oct 2014

Breakfast opened one hour late.

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Northern Ireland

On the first Sunday I was in a room with four beds and it was very nice. But one week later I was in Avalon Hostel again and I slept on the first floor in a four bed room again. But this bed wasn't really nice, with every single move on the bed each person in the room awoke.

• 26th Oct 2014