Avalon House Reviews

55 Aungier Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

They had a problem with their sewage system, the whole place smelled like a toilet. Oh yeah and our roommates were substance abusers. Other than that fabulous.

I really like to stay there each time I spend a weekend break in Dublin. I love its convenient location. I feel like home in this place.

There was no hot water for the showers - at all!! And the Unisex bathrooms aint doing it for me -_-

This hostel is amazing! The only thing I can complain about is that the showers were cold. They were having problems with the boiler that they usually don't have, according to the staff. So I think it is not normally like this!

• 27th Feb 2014