Avalon Motels Reviews

301 Bealy Ave, Christchurch, Christchurch, New Zealand

Really enjoyed staying there for 4 nights. Good location, clean and well maintained. Quality shower and full SKY. Everything you could want.

I arrived around 1:30am as I had noted in my reservation. However, as we pulled up in the taxi it appeared that the office was closed. Thankfully the taxi driver didn't mind waiting while we knocked on the office door and called the number all to no avail! we left, a bit panicked that we wouldn't find a place so late at night. We got lucky and found a MUCH nicer hotel for THE SAME price! The Avalon was also very dingy and unsafe looking and I'm glad we ended up elsewhere!!! Dorm stay here.