Aveiro Rossio Hostel Reviews

R. Jo�o Afonso de Aveiro 1, Aveiro, Portugal

Very clean and quiet hostel with simple and "green" amenities. It was very comfortable. Thank you! If I return to Aveiro, I will definitely stay with you.

The location is perfect, can't be better, close to the bus stop, places to eat and the boat tour. The hostel is very small but cozy, with many stairs to climb! The breakfast was very modest. no juice, yogurt or any alternative to a cow milk for cereal.

The rooms were not too crowded and the above categories were excellent. Especially, the staff. Beautiful property.

• 21st Oct 2015

Such a fantastic, comfortable hostel! It felt like being at home with a great livingroom and a fully stocked kitchen (with free spices, sauces, rice, pasta etc). The staff were friendly and helpful and the bedrooms were comfortable with plenty of space. I ended up staying an extra night just because it felt so homely.

Such a sweet hostel. The staff was very helpful and there was a lot of attention to details. Breakfast was amazing and location as well!

A lot of atmosphere, much effort put into design of the interior, centrally located next to the canal, good breakfast, perfect for socializing, Wifi and desktop PCs hardly worked

Great facilities rooms were spacious and comfortable! Lounge area is great to relax and kick back with a book or watch a movie! Kitchen was great, loved it

I LOVED this hostel! It felt like home. There is a large living room with TV, tables and comfy couches. The kitchen is small, but there is plenty of room to eat inside or out. The breakfast was great! The location couldn't be any better. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful! My room was great. The bed was comfy, even if it was really loud and squeaky. I will definitely stay here again if I make it back to Aveiro!

Perfect location, nice beds, great community room. All I was missing is the possibility to pay by card, otherwise this place is perfect.

Creaky wood on beds but beds so comfortable, great vibe, great staff

Great hostel with the best location! Staff had very good recommendations but the best part about the trip is staying in Portugal's own mini Venice! I'd highly recommend going but don't think it's necessary to go to Costa Nova. Stay in the 6-8 bed dorm upstairs (no bunks) with great air flow and a practically personal bathroom. Beds are comfy and you could sleep forever!

Lovely hostel in Aveiro! Nice and helpfully people. AMAZING breakfast (fresh fruits from the garden, HOMEMADE cakes!...) A very familiar hostel,it felt like being at home! Stay there if you`re in aveiro!!!

Had room on top floor, was superior but nothing exactly superior about it. Roof was slanted and couldn't stand up at one end so sleeping backwards to normal. Also couldn't use how're upstairs either as roof was so slanted couldn't Stand and I'm not even 6ft! Goo local, breakfast and staff.

Great hostel with amazing staff and feel. The fresh fruit from the owner's garden is a nice touch

Excellent hostel, totally recommended

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Ecuador

Awesome! I agree with most of the comments: the only thing I didn't like was the noisy beds in the room we got...

The hostel was easy to find and a really Fantastic location, close to a large pedestrian square with many restaurants and cafes. It's also almost right across from the Marina and down from the beach. The reception is very nice and straightforward, but not overly friendly. The place is charming, oozing of ambiance though. The dorm room is a little awkward, and lockers are barely adequate, and could be toted off, although it's unlikely. Breakfast is very good and it has a nice kitchen.

Really nice atmosphere, cool that there was always fruit and tea. I also appreciate that it is so ecological

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

Lovey hostel, very nice breakfast, wish I could have stayed longer!

It was one of the best hostels that I've had the opportunity to visit. It was the first time I stayed in such a place in a work trip and as such I was forced to wake up before the usual breakfast hours but I was assured everything would be ready in time for me and the super nice girl there even got a delicious apple pie for us! This is 4 star hotel grade guest relations! The location is also unbelievable with all the nice places in a 2 minute walk radius. PROTIP: Art Nouveau Bar Mojitos!