Aveiro Rossio Hostel Reviews

R. Jo�o Afonso de Aveiro 1, Aveiro, Portugal

Friendly helpful staff!

The hostel is quite good, great location, very friendly staff. Breakfast was nice with fresh, hot bread every morning. The only issue is that the rooms were very cold, the heater available was not enough for a dorm room. It is a quite "green" hostel and I admire their measures to save electricity. The only issue is that one morning I waited for 20min and the water did not warm up, I had to give up and have my shower at the end of the day.

Great!! We really loved staying there, the place is super comfortable and we felt like home immediately. The staff is bery helpful and nice, we will definitely stay there again :)

The staff is really nice. The hostel is really, really comfortable... you can feel at home. Great breakfast and facilities And the location is great, near the place where you can take boats, bus, with commerce and restaurants nearby. Totally recommend

Thank you very much Simone. Até breve!

A great place to stay, everything was very clean, the design was funky. Beds were comfy and bathrooms nice to use! If you get up for when breakfast is first served the bread rolls will still be warm!!

• 29th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

This place his perfect! Even if I went during the off season and theres was less to do that I expected, I would of stayed longer! The place his clean, conftarble and feels like home. Thanks guys!

Hostel is awesome, enjoyed staying there. It is nice place. Common room is vintage, very good arranged, you feel like at home. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Location can't be be better. Breakfast was great, girl from hostel even baked some nice cake :) Staff was very pleasant and they gave all info and tips.