Aveiro Rossio Hostel Reviews

R. Jo�o Afonso de Aveiro 1, Aveiro, Portugal

I stayed there one night. Cool place, very clean and with welcoming staff. I would go there again!

The kitchen was really well equipped, everything was clean and it was easy to reach, although it was a 15 minute walk from the train station. It is close to the bus station though, from where it is an easy ride to the beach.

My friend and I had a lovely stay at this hostel! Especially the breakfast, fully equiped kitchen and free organic food were great. I would definitely recommend this hostel for a relaxt period in Aveiro.

• 24th Aug 2014

We have only miss air conditioner in the rooms.

Hi, it was my third time in your hostel. I like to stay in your place!

We spent one night in the Aveiro Rossio Hostel. Well located, it was a nice place to stay. I have to say that we felt "comme à la maison". I only regret that the beds were awfull because they were too noisy (even if they were very confortable). It was impossible to sleep... I noticed it to the staff, hope they'll do something to change the things.

Great hostel, really close to everything (though the city is very small!). The kitchen is great, fully equipped. The staff is very friendly and helpful too! Overall great experience! Loved the ecofriendly focus :)

The dorm consisted of single beds only, each with a reading light and locker. There are security codes for the front doors. There was a nice free breakfast buffet. My only complaint is there wasn't any toilet paper later in the day...

Very small, cute hostel. Clean and safe - great location.

My favourite hostel I have ever stayed in. So cute and so much character! Loved it, wish we could have stayed for longer.

Very quaint, but also very nice. I think its the only hostel in this small town, but nonetheless I had a very pleasant stay here. I'd definitely stay here again if I'm ever in Aveiro again.

Lovely cozy place in a great location. Was pretty quiet when I was there so there wasn't a whole lot of socializing but the staff was very welcoming and friendly. Great kitchen and eating spaces.

Great location, nice rooms and staff were very helpful. Definitely would recommend staying here

Great location in Aveiro, close to the main centre and canals. Great staff who made some cake for breakfast each morning! Would definitely recommend staying here if coming to Aveiro - Clean, friendly and comfortable!

• 29th May 2014

Amazing Hostel! I'm not a big fan of shared rooms as I wake up easily with noise but this Hostel's bed were so confortable that I didn't even wake up when people entered the room. The staff is the kindest I've ever met. I definetly recommend you this Hostel.

It´s a great hostel: well located, nice breakfast, very clean and with a great atmosphere! I would definitely go back there!

The hostel I really don't stayed that much on the hostel to really enjoy the stay, but the location is really good, the atmosphere is great and the breakfast is included, which is great! Great value for the price!

It would be perfect if they have female dormitory.