Aveiro Rossio Hostel Reviews

R. Jo�o Afonso de Aveiro 1, Aveiro, Portugal

Awesome! I agree with most of the comments: the only thing I didn't like was the noisy beds in the room we got...

The hostel was easy to find and a really Fantastic location, close to a large pedestrian square with many restaurants and cafes. It's also almost right across from the Marina and down from the beach. The reception is very nice and straightforward, but not overly friendly. The place is charming, oozing of ambiance though. The dorm room is a little awkward, and lockers are barely adequate, and could be toted off, although it's unlikely. Breakfast is very good and it has a nice kitchen.

Really nice atmosphere, cool that there was always fruit and tea. I also appreciate that it is so ecological

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

Lovey hostel, very nice breakfast, wish I could have stayed longer!

It was one of the best hostels that I've had the opportunity to visit. It was the first time I stayed in such a place in a work trip and as such I was forced to wake up before the usual breakfast hours but I was assured everything would be ready in time for me and the super nice girl there even got a delicious apple pie for us! This is 4 star hotel grade guest relations! The location is also unbelievable with all the nice places in a 2 minute walk radius. PROTIP: Art Nouveau Bar Mojitos!

Very great experience in this hostel. If you come by car you will find a big parking few meters behind the hostel. The residence put some organic fruits to your disposition, and it is petty pleasant. The room are clean and the mattress cozy. I definitely recommend it !!

Great place, great location, wonderful and helpful staff! Very nice breakfast. Good atmosphere, especially if you have been traveling for a while and need a nice place to relax.

All-round solid hostel. No complaints at all.

Awesome breakfast. Very good kitchen. Very helpful staff. Nice atmosphere. Spotless location. Beds a little noisy.

Lovely place, very pleasant. One of the nicest hostels i'ven been to in portugal

Nice hostel and friendly staff. The lockers have an electrical outlet inside, which is really handy. Hostel is in the city center and near the bus to the beach.

Had a lovely time in this hostel. The house is amazing. Fresh organic fruit available all day. My room was at the top, mixed dorm, only thing that lacked was a clean bathroom, there is only 1 on top and you have to use with lots. The shower was leaking and all was wet. But this is a minor thing. You could use other bathrooms on a different floor. Really loved it

Good: Free fruit! Nice lounge, nice outdoor terrace, nice staff, quite enviro friendly, Ideas to improve: make the light in the downstairs toilet one that you turn on and off manually - timer is currently set for about a minute! Not long enough. Put partitions up between beds on top floor for more privacy.

Really good hostel with everything you wish for. The staff is really nice and helpful. Breakfast was really good.

Gorgeous hostel! And great breakfast included

Very good hostel. We stayed in an 8-beds dorm and it was really quiet, everyone was respectful. Each bed has a lamp and a locker to secure your things. The place was overall clean, the breakfast was good and the staff was nice. If you are looking for a place where you can meet people, maybe go to another hostel because people were definitely not into socialising. Perfect location as it is 2 minutes walking distance from all the bars and clubs. Would definitely recommend this place.

Nice little hostel with friendly staff. They recommended us good restaurants and activities. Everything was clean. The kitchen and lounge area were cozy and you really felt welcome.

Great location and easy to find. lovely property homely and modern. The staff are very helpful and welcoming. This is a quieter property, with less guest interaction. But I did not mind this. Internet did not work well in my room, needed to sit in living room. Overall enjoyed my stay and would be happy to book again.

The Rossio Hostel is a very pretty hostel. It was very quite when I was there. Not many customers. The most are staying for one night. The Staff is very friendly and they gave me some tips where to eat.

Very nice hostel. Nice living room, good location. They had something smart I hadn't seen before in a hostel: a power outlet in your locker. Very good charge things during the night or when you're out.