Aveiro Rossio Hostel Reviews

R. Jo�o Afonso de Aveiro 1, Aveiro, Portugal

Very quaint, but also very nice. I think its the only hostel in this small town, but nonetheless I had a very pleasant stay here. I'd definitely stay here again if I'm ever in Aveiro again.

Lovely cozy place in a great location. Was pretty quiet when I was there so there wasn't a whole lot of socializing but the staff was very welcoming and friendly. Great kitchen and eating spaces.

Great location, nice rooms and staff were very helpful. Definitely would recommend staying here

Great location in Aveiro, close to the main centre and canals. Great staff who made some cake for breakfast each morning! Would definitely recommend staying here if coming to Aveiro - Clean, friendly and comfortable!

• 29th May 2014

Amazing Hostel! I'm not a big fan of shared rooms as I wake up easily with noise but this Hostel's bed were so confortable that I didn't even wake up when people entered the room. The staff is the kindest I've ever met. I definetly recommend you this Hostel.

It´s a great hostel: well located, nice breakfast, very clean and with a great atmosphere! I would definitely go back there!

The hostel I really don't stayed that much on the hostel to really enjoy the stay, but the location is really good, the atmosphere is great and the breakfast is included, which is great! Great value for the price!

It would be perfect if they have female dormitory.

Nice place quiet easy to find.

The kitchen is perfectly equipped! The only (small) issue was that the wifi didn't work most of the time. But luckily one could use the computers in the living room.