Aveiro Rossio Hostel Reviews

R. Jo�o Afonso de Aveiro 1, Aveiro, Portugal

Nice little hostel with friendly staff. They recommended us good restaurants and activities. Everything was clean. The kitchen and lounge area were cozy and you really felt welcome.

The Rossio Hostel is a very pretty hostel. It was very quite when I was there. Not many customers. The most are staying for one night. The Staff is very friendly and they gave me some tips where to eat.

Very nice hostel. Nice living room, good location. They had something smart I hadn't seen before in a hostel: a power outlet in your locker. Very good charge things during the night or when you're out.

Nice clean hostel with good hanging out areas.

very tasty breakfasst with a lot of homemade stuff - yummy. rooms can be pretty warm, but well its portugal.

Very nice and helpful staff, very clean hostel. Feels like a homw away from home. Brilliant breakfast, which is worth paying 3 Euro!

One of the best hostels I have ever been. Cozy, clean, confortable and a super nice atmosphere.

Friendly helpful staff!

The hostel is quite good, great location, very friendly staff. Breakfast was nice with fresh, hot bread every morning. The only issue is that the rooms were very cold, the heater available was not enough for a dorm room. It is a quite "green" hostel and I admire their measures to save electricity. The only issue is that one morning I waited for 20min and the water did not warm up, I had to give up and have my shower at the end of the day.

Great!! We really loved staying there, the place is super comfortable and we felt like home immediately. The staff is bery helpful and nice, we will definitely stay there again :)

The staff is really nice. The hostel is really, really comfortable... you can feel at home. Great breakfast and facilities And the location is great, near the place where you can take boats, bus, with commerce and restaurants nearby. Totally recommend

Thank you very much Simone. Até breve!