Aveiro Rossio Hostel Reviews

R. Jo�o Afonso de Aveiro 1, Aveiro, Portugal

Nice clean hostel with good hanging out areas.

very tasty breakfasst with a lot of homemade stuff - yummy. rooms can be pretty warm, but well its portugal.

Very nice and helpful staff, very clean hostel. Feels like a homw away from home. Brilliant breakfast, which is worth paying 3 Euro!

One of the best hostels I have ever been. Cozy, clean, confortable and a super nice atmosphere.

Friendly helpful staff!

The hostel is quite good, great location, very friendly staff. Breakfast was nice with fresh, hot bread every morning. The only issue is that the rooms were very cold, the heater available was not enough for a dorm room. It is a quite "green" hostel and I admire their measures to save electricity. The only issue is that one morning I waited for 20min and the water did not warm up, I had to give up and have my shower at the end of the day.

Great!! We really loved staying there, the place is super comfortable and we felt like home immediately. The staff is bery helpful and nice, we will definitely stay there again :)

1 2 Next » last »