Aveiro Rossio Hostel Reviews

R. Jo�o Afonso de Aveiro 1, Aveiro, Portugal

Very small, cute hostel. Clean and safe - great location.

My favourite hostel I have ever stayed in. So cute and so much character! Loved it, wish we could have stayed for longer.

Very quaint, but also very nice. I think its the only hostel in this small town, but nonetheless I had a very pleasant stay here. I'd definitely stay here again if I'm ever in Aveiro again.

Lovely cozy place in a great location. Was pretty quiet when I was there so there wasn't a whole lot of socializing but the staff was very welcoming and friendly. Great kitchen and eating spaces.

Great location, nice rooms and staff were very helpful. Definitely would recommend staying here

Great location in Aveiro, close to the main centre and canals. Great staff who made some cake for breakfast each morning! Would definitely recommend staying here if coming to Aveiro - Clean, friendly and comfortable!

• 29th May 2014

Amazing Hostel! I'm not a big fan of shared rooms as I wake up easily with noise but this Hostel's bed were so confortable that I didn't even wake up when people entered the room. The staff is the kindest I've ever met. I definetly recommend you this Hostel.

It´s a great hostel: well located, nice breakfast, very clean and with a great atmosphere! I would definitely go back there!

The hostel I really don't stayed that much on the hostel to really enjoy the stay, but the location is really good, the atmosphere is great and the breakfast is included, which is great! Great value for the price!

It would be perfect if they have female dormitory.

Nice place quiet easy to find.

The kitchen is perfectly equipped! The only (small) issue was that the wifi didn't work most of the time. But luckily one could use the computers in the living room.

Great hostel, very well located and great facilities. Nice Eco-mind philosophy, recycling, solar power...! Undoubtely one of the best hostels I have ever been!

Everything was great! Nice location, decoration, cleanness, but the best thing are the staffs, they are really helpful and friendly!

I couldn't fault this hostel, I only wish there were more people visiting Aveiro to stay here.

• 21st Oct 2013

Staff provider wrong information, no wifi-signal in rooms. Very clean.

I stayed in the Rossio Hostel only for one night. Still, it felt like a little home to me even for these not even two days. The breakfast is amazing, I wish I could have eaten more and the rooms are spacious enough, cosy and very well equipped. I felt comfortable to ask the staff again and again about the city and everything else I needed to know. The nicest sights and parts of the city are basically on the doorstep and even the bus stop to the beaches is just opposite the road.

• 7th Sep 2013

This hostel is very centrally located, easy to find and easy to love. It is very well decorated with love for details, the kitchen is well equipped and it is very cosy. It is easy to get to know the other travellers in this atmospehere. and the staff is very helpful. I would strongly recommend to stay here. The only thing I would improve is places to put your clothes like drawers and maybe a hook or two for coats and towels.

It was such a good hostel, friendly staff and guests, lots of space, great location. The only problem I had was with the wifi, it wouldnt always work but the staff always fixed it straight away so it was fine!

The price was more than we got used to on our trip around Portugal but it was worth it. Location was near the river and the fish market. Our room was very tidy and new. A minus to the location was the noise coming from the street on the night time, there was a local bar right across the street. Breakfast was better than normal, including home-made apple pie which was delicious.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7