Aveiro Rossio Hostel Reviews

R. Jo�o Afonso de Aveiro 1, Aveiro, Portugal

Nice place quiet easy to find.

The kitchen is perfectly equipped! The only (small) issue was that the wifi didn't work most of the time. But luckily one could use the computers in the living room.

Great hostel, very well located and great facilities. Nice Eco-mind philosophy, recycling, solar power...! Undoubtely one of the best hostels I have ever been!

Everything was great! Nice location, decoration, cleanness, but the best thing are the staffs, they are really helpful and friendly!

I couldn't fault this hostel, I only wish there were more people visiting Aveiro to stay here.

• 21st Oct 2013

Staff provider wrong information, no wifi-signal in rooms. Very clean.

I stayed in the Rossio Hostel only for one night. Still, it felt like a little home to me even for these not even two days. The breakfast is amazing, I wish I could have eaten more and the rooms are spacious enough, cosy and very well equipped. I felt comfortable to ask the staff again and again about the city and everything else I needed to know. The nicest sights and parts of the city are basically on the doorstep and even the bus stop to the beaches is just opposite the road.

• 7th Sep 2013

This hostel is very centrally located, easy to find and easy to love. It is very well decorated with love for details, the kitchen is well equipped and it is very cosy. It is easy to get to know the other travellers in this atmospehere. and the staff is very helpful. I would strongly recommend to stay here. The only thing I would improve is places to put your clothes like drawers and maybe a hook or two for coats and towels.

It was such a good hostel, friendly staff and guests, lots of space, great location. The only problem I had was with the wifi, it wouldnt always work but the staff always fixed it straight away so it was fine!

The price was more than we got used to on our trip around Portugal but it was worth it. Location was near the river and the fish market. Our room was very tidy and new. A minus to the location was the noise coming from the street on the night time, there was a local bar right across the street. Breakfast was better than normal, including home-made apple pie which was delicious.

there is no place like home.... well and there is Aveiro that make you fell like you are more than home... ~ Great place, free fresh hostel baked cacke every morning, organic fruit at the table and excellent facilities and design. A+ by all means

A very great place for a good trip in Aveiro

Such a beautiful hostel!! Great place to relax and Aveiro is lovely. Really nice breakfasts with large choice and really good facilities. 100% but you could think about doing hostel dinners for a few euros per person - would be a way to get people to meet each other better in the hostel :)

It was a lovely stay. Caring staff (my travel partner was sick) and the hostel was just amazing. I would recommend it to my parents and that is the best comment I can give :) continue the good work!!!

The hostel is located right in the old town, close to bus stops to the beach (Costa Nova, etc.), staff was great and helpful but beds were very noisy!!

One of the best hostel I have ever been, awesome facilities, nice staff... in my top five hostels

• 5th Aug 2013

Fell hotels that I stayed could match this place, imagine hostels! Really nice place and excellent atmosphere! The staff also friendly and the decoration deserves a remark! Really nice you would fell at home there.

This Hostel was extraordinary clean. You get to use a lot of basics for cooking, for example herbs, spices and pasta for free. We really enjoyed our stay. The only negative, we had to shut the windows at night because it was quite loud in the streets around. But when shut we sleep very well. Would definitely come back!

The best Hostel I've ever stayed! Helpful, friendly, motivated staff, nice people around, good atmosphere, a lot of space here in the living room and there on the terrace to chill, the sleeping rooms where clean and comfortable. And the breakfast was supergood! Thank you for the pleasant stay!

PErfect Hostel, nice staff, and location, good breakfast ! =)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7