Avenir Hotel Reviews

39 Boulevard Rochechouart, 75009, Paris, France

My husband and I have traveled now for 2 months through Europe and this hotel was the worse one out of the all. We got bitten all over with the bed bugs and pretty sure tool them with us. Do not stay here you will regrath it! It's dirty noise and the neighbourhood is very un safe, I do not recommend walking there at night!

• 1st Sep 2014

Rooms were clean and tidy. The morning staff were lovely, but the evening staff were not so helpful. Facilities were basic, but everything was in working order.

The staff were really friendly and helpful. Although there were no cooking facilities. Good location although can be very difficult to find if you don't know your way around paris!

Not sure if this is normal, I asked hotel staff if I should present my passport when checking, they said no need to see my passport. Other than that, I quite enjoy my stay, nice room layout, free wifi (not really good signal perhaps our room was on third floor), not bad breakfast.. The shower room is a bit blocked, but did not really annoy us. It's recommended in general considering the price.

• 12th May 2014