Avenir Hotel Reviews

39 Boulevard Rochechouart, 75009, Paris, France

The staff were really friendly and helpful. Although there were no cooking facilities. Good location although can be very difficult to find if you don't know your way around paris!

Not sure if this is normal, I asked hotel staff if I should present my passport when checking, they said no need to see my passport. Other than that, I quite enjoy my stay, nice room layout, free wifi (not really good signal perhaps our room was on third floor), not bad breakfast.. The shower room is a bit blocked, but did not really annoy us. It's recommended in general considering the price.

• 12th May 2014
  • Taiwan

Really enjoyed our stay here. Would have loved a more secure room to leave our items upon arrival, but overall cannot fault the quality of the Hotel. Especially when you consider the price

• 15th Mar 2014